Found Safe MO - Laura King, 16, Kansas City, 11 May 2017

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — On Thursday night officers were contacted by the mom of missing teen Laura King. The 16-year-old’s mom said her daughter left Oak Park High School unexpectedly Thursday afternoon and hasn’t been seen since.
Laura’s mom said her daughter has medical issues and is in need of her medication. She also said that Laura has made concerning comments in recent days and it appears she has turned off her phone and all social media. Laura is 5’2″ and has brown hair and blue eyes.
Police and her mom are concerned for her welfare. Anyone who has seen her or knows where she is should call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/05/11/kansas-city-police-mom-concerned-for-missing-16-year-old-girls-welfare/

attachment.php

Attachments

• missinggirl.jpg
    missinggirl.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 127
I wonder if she left with a boy, maybe an older guy. If he was controlling or abusive perhaps he made her delete her social media accounts. I had an ex when I was younger that made me delete my twitter and monitored things I posted on Facebook.

"concerning comments" makes me feel self harm is a possibility... hoping her is on a rebellious streak and will come home safely soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back