Recovered/Located LA - April Dobbins, 28, New Orleans, 11 May 2017

Paddleboarder

Former Member
Reaction score
http://m.fox8live.com/wvuefox8/db_354681/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=MgOGzanc

New Orleans police are searching*for a woman who was reported missing on May 11.

The NOPD said*April Dobbins, 28, was last seen around 10 a.m., on May 11 at a hotel in the 100 block of Magazine Street. Police say the person who reported her missing told them he took luggage from their hotel room to their vehicle, and when he returned, she was gone.
21691daec0d9f2541ba1c350ca08b76d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Female Body found in St Helena Parish. I wonder how far from the hotel that is. Nowhere have I seen the hotel named.

http://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...cle_83ade23c-3910-11e7-9b3a-f7c543fa30fb.html

I see. St Helena parish is 30 miles north of Magazine street.

St. Helena Parish is actually much farther from New Orleans. More like 80 miles. Imo if it is her, then whoever placed her there is very familiar with the area as St. Helena is very rural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does that mean?? "Them"... "their car"... who was she with? Is the car still there? Has the other party in "them" been located? Huh???

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

The only hotel I see in the 100 block is best Western. You can't just park at these hotels downtown. It's all very strange. Only luggage man reported? Not family?

From her fb, it looks like she has a little baby? :(

What does that mean?? "Them"... "their car"... who was she with? Is the car still there? Has the other party in "them" been located? Huh???

OK... I just reread the convoluted article...
I am thinking perhaps the person who reported her missing is the other half of "their" room, and "their" vehicle.
I was thinking who would let a bellboy take her luggage to her car without leaving with him?
So, in rereading it, the article doesn't specify that it was a bellboy reporting it -- just whoever took the luggage down; so probably whom she was staying with at the hotel.

I also am assuming it was the Best Western. Looking at streetview google map, there actually is a space in front, for luggage dropoff/loading; plus a few metered parking spaces along there in front of the building immediately next to the hotel.

Anyway... this disappearance sounds to be very, very, VERY strange.

*sigh* :( :( :(

And as usual, never enough information.
I'd like to know if the person (he? she?) reported April missing while still in the hotel, with the luggage in the car. Did police look inside the luggage?
I wonder if it weighed about 120 pounds...
sorry... :(

I hope there is lots of hotel video...

OK... I just reread the convoluted article...
I am thinking perhaps the person who reported her missing is the other half of "their" room, and "their" vehicle.
I was thinking who would let a bellboy take her luggage to her car without leaving with him?
So, in rereading it, the article doesn't specify that it was a bellboy reporting it -- just whoever took the luggage down; so probably whom she was staying with at the hotel.

I also am assuming it was the Best Western. Looking at streetview google map, there actually is a space in front, for luggage dropoff/loading; plus a few metered parking spaces along there in front of the building immediately next to the hotel.

Anyway... this disappearance sounds to be very, very, VERY strange.

*sigh* :( :( :(

Well, thanks for explaining that! LOL!! Clearly I use bellman too much when it didnt even occur to me that "they" could be taking out the luggage. I'm glad she came back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back