OR - Tina Webb, 59, decapitated, Colton, 14 May 2017 *Arrest*

and the anti muslim nuts are in the comments... don't even know who the suspect is....

He's been named.
Joshua Webb and it was his mother that he killed.
Unfortunately I'm local to this case.
Katu.com

And another reason why I'm glad Walmart just introduced grocery pick up at my local stores. (don't judge me for shopping there I'm poor and don't have a car and there aren't a lot of reasonable options)

Happy Mother's Day to his Poor Mama. :rose:

...and I tell my son it is not wise to go to the grocery store at 2 a.m.

Actually the article 2:15PM.

Are people getting more crazier, or just more stories being made public! :scared:

Are people getting more crazier, or just more stories being made public! :scared:
Yep. He has been going at 2 a.m.smh. Yesterday, I told him whelp bad things happen after 2 p.m. also. So go whenever.

I want to believe this would involve some type of drugs, possibly bath salts.

how terrifying for everyone!
i'm thinking drugs too.

and shame on those people assuming it was a muslim. they obviously don't hang out here enough!

It had been a quiet Mother’s Day afternoon at the Harvest Market Thriftway in Estacada, Ore., until Joshua Lee Webb barged into the neighborhood grocery store, covered in blood, according to police.

In one hand, the 36-year-old man held a kitchen knife, police said.

In the other, they said, he held a severed human head.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...bs-a-clerk-police-say/?utm_term=.44e2959438d6

It had been a quiet Mother’s Day afternoon at the Harvest Market Thriftway in Estacada, Ore., until Joshua Lee Webb barged into the neighborhood grocery store, covered in blood, according to police.

In one hand, the 36-year-old man held a kitchen knife, police said.

In the other, they said, he held a severed human head.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...bs-a-clerk-police-say/?utm_term=.44e2959438d6
OMG! IT WAS HIS MOM'S HEAD! 😱😱😱

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

they has always been mental illness there is just less and less resources now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez
Back