Found Safe CA - Elizabeth Smith, 39, Humboldt County, 15 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing persons report filed for Eureka NAACP president Liz Smith

The following is a press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office:

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at about 1540 hours, the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office was contacted by a concerned friend of Elizabeth Ana Smith stating that Elizabeth was missing. Her friend was concerned for Elizabeth's welfare due to her making statements that she possibly wants to harm herself.

Elizabeth is descripted at a Black female, age 39, 5'3, 185 pounds with brown eyes and long brown hair. Elizabeth is associated with a 2007 black Lexus, Ca plate 5TYB663.

Previously

Liz Smith, the president of the Eureka branch of the NAACP, was listed as a missing person Monday afternoon, according to Humboldt County Sheriff's Office public information officer Stacy Hanson.

Smith was the CEO of Boys and Girls Club of the Redwoods until late March, when she told the Times-Standard she placed on indefinite administrative leave. In early April, she officially resigned from the position.

Nobody answered the phone late Monday afternoon at the local offices of the NAACP.

http://www.times-standard.com/gener...rt-filed-for-eureka-naacp-president-liz-smith

04624f0494825c4ec215f43d118dcf8d.jpg

Every time I see Humboldt in the title I cringe. She had a really important job, and she's probably really intelligent. I hope she just took a short break and checks in tomorrow.

Thank goodness!!!! :happydance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back