Found Deceased FL - Destiny Aaron, 20, Hudson, 1 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered mother.

Destiny Aaron was last seen at 12:15 a.m. on April 1, when she left her home on Placid Road in Hudson.

Aaron missed a final hearing for the custody of her child.

She has left on her own accord in the past, it has never been for this length of time and she always stayed in contact with friends or family. This time she has failed to do so.

She does have a history of drug use.

http://wfla.com/2017/05/16/missing-endangered-pasco-mother-last-seen-on-april-1/

f8de99b56e409a6dbf63e6f4776de692.jpg

Anyone found her personal SM pages? Any Find FB pages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I have found a fb page called Destiny Lee in Arkansas which has the same photo on her page as the one on missing report. There is a friend listed as Destiny Aaron, with a baby, whose currently active.

I have found a fb page called Destiny Lee in Arkansas which has the same photo on her page as the one on missing report. There is a friend listed as Destiny Aaron, with a baby, whose currently active.

It is ok to link her fb pages here

I have a friend down that way that is mutual friends with some of Destiny's friends. I messaged her to see if she knows this young lady.
Btw, I deleted my post with the link to the Destiny Aaron profile because I'm not sure it's her. That person has been actively posting since April 5th.

I ik the second one is not hers, just coincidently the same name combination

Btw the bf has also posted in the police post comments, interesting he is single on fb and no posts related to her missing otherwise.

I don't have a good feeling for this girl :-(

Btw the bf has also posted in the police post comments, interesting he is single on fb and no posts related to her missing otherwise.

I don't have a good feeling about this situation either. And the boyfriend has been very vocal on all the links I've shared, my most recent one especially

PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The parents of missing 20-year-old Destiny Aaron are frantic and clinging to hope that she is safe. Destiny vanished almost two months ago from her home in Hudson, leaving behind her two-year-old daughter.

“She wouldn’t leave her. She’s a gorgeous little girl. She misses her momma. Everybody just wants her to come home,” said Karen.

“She lives for her daughter. That’s one thing, yeah, she made some bad decisions, some 20-year-old decisions. But, she’d always be there for her daughter and her court dates,” said her father, Gene Aaron.

Destiny vanished three days before she was supposed to be in court in a custody battle over Vanessa.
http://wfla.com/2017/05/25/pasco-co...onths-case-high-priority-for-sheriffs-office/

Deleted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member