TX TX - Ramiro 'Kimberly' Avila, 32, transgender, Brownsville, 12 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Ramiro Avila, better known by his family and friends as Junior or Kimberly, never came home after getting dropped off in downtown Brownsville Friday evening.

"He was going out as Kimberly," said younger brother Noe Avila. "You know my brother--he is gay, and so he dresses as a lady."

Avila said his brother likes to go out, but always comes home at the end of the night.

http://valleycentral.com/news/local...arches-for-family-member-missing-since-friday

Brownsville police spokesman JJ Trevino said Avila was last seen Friday night when a family member dropped him off downtown on Jefferson and 12th streets.

“We have very little information. We don’t have any indication to say there was any foul play, but at the same time, it’s not normal for him to go off two or three days or a week,” he said.

Trevino said Avila did have cellphone on him, but hasn’t communicated with his family.

Due to the proximity with Mexico, police are currently reviewing video at bridge crossings looking for leads.

http://www.krgv.com/story/35454910/police-seeks-publics-help-to-find-missing-brownsville-man

b30cea9260bbbf76c04095788de24fbd.jpg

Oh this is worrisome. Praying they are found safe but a lot of things here could have made them a target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't heard a peep on the news about this.

[h=1]Missing Person's Dangerous Occupation NOT a Factor In Case, Family Fears the Worst[/h]
Brownsville, TX - [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Missing flyers can be found on every block in downtown Brownsville, the area where Kimberly Avila was last seen. Her legal name is Ramiro Avila but lives as a woman and frequently visited bars in the downtown Brownsville area as a commercial sex worker.[/FONT]

According to previous reports by News Center 23’s Derick Garcia, her family told police she was dropped off Friday, May 12th, there has been no communication with her and the family’s numbers on the flyer are no longer in service.
"She does not know if he's still alive if he's not alive. If they are hurting him [or] not hurting him. That is what is killing my parents " said Ivone Rodarte.

Rodarte reported her brother missing and was the last family member to see Avila. She confirmed her brother worked the downtown area for years. The missing person flyers have been ripped off the walls, "every day we put up flyers. Every day they burn him, they cut his head off, they put he is dead, they burn his eyes, they cut all the information that has to deal with the police department and it's only his signs. We put them up every day and every day they do it and it happens in the middle of the night because during the day the signs are up there. Come night and they get down, they get burned and they get thrown away but why only my brother signs? There are a lot of flyers out there." The family suspects the person ripping the flyers may know something "Why are you burning my brother's flyers? Why is it that you don't want us to find him for what are you hiding?"
http://www.rgvproud.com/news/local-...ctor-in-case-family-fears-the-worst/780655097

Just awful that someone keeps purposefully ripping off the missing flyers. Let's keep this story in the limelight!!

7567fd_865cecf1222447b0aed80c8c3f894d86~mv2.webp
7567fd_fd4aad791a68443d8e95ed05914a9d89~mv2.webp

"Brownsville Police are still investigating the disappearance of Ramiro Avila. Avila, who also uses the name“Kimberly” was last seen by family members on May 05, 2017 at approximately 2:30am. Family member gave him a ride to the 1200 block of E. Washington St and have not seen or heard from him since then. Family advised that Avila is transgender and was last seen wearing a black wig, a black short sleeve dressy blouse, a black skirt and high heel shoes. "

Brownsville Police | Texas | BrownsvillePD.com

I think of Kimberly often! I hope answers come soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back