Found Alive AK - Johnathon Eyre, 28, Johnathon "LJ", 7, & Jaxson, 4, Fairbanks, 13 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
From living 3 years in Fairbanks, Ak way back in the 90's I would think break up is still happening.

Alaska State Troopers are looking for a Fairbanks man and his two young sons, who have been missing from their Chena Hot Springs Road home since last weekend.

Johnathon Eyre, 28, 7-year-old Johnathon "LJ" and 4-year-old Jaxson were last seen Saturday evening at their home near Mile 12 of the road, troopers said Wednesday.

Responding troopers didn't find the Eyres on Monday and Tuesday. Woods and river areas near the home were being checked Tuesday, but troopers are also asking residents along the road beyond the immediate vicinity to be on the lookout for them.
Please be sure to check out buildings or any areas where a person could hide," troopers wrote.

No sign of the Eyres has been found since the search began, troopers spokeswoman Megan Peters said Wednesday. The mention of hiding places arose from concerns that the children may have somehow been separated from their father.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/fai...s-searching-for-fairbanks-man-and-his-2-sons/

e9153c5301d0143a04e84d0f117c9dfc.jpg

I wonder what makes them think the children may have been separated from their dad.

Wow...I really hope all three of them are okay. FB is pretty concerning...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like his wife/fiance left him & kids late 2016. He seems very depressed and apologetic. Poor kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Looks like his wife/fiance left him & kids late 2016. He seems very depressed and apologetic. Poor kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yes! However a comment on a photo of wife/fiancé/mom from May 9th makes it sound like they had reconciled...I wonder if they had perhaps mended fences so to speak for a period of time, and around May 11th things went sour somehow...he was distraught...etc. Pretty worried for those little guys right now.

Yes! However a comment on a photo of wife/fiancé/mom from May 9th makes it sound like they had reconciled...I wonder if they had perhaps mended fences so to speak for a period of time, and around May 11th things went sour somehow...he was distraught...etc. Pretty worried for those little guys right now.

Possibly, but the comment is on his end. Hope they're all okay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back