Former Fox CEO, Roger Ailes, dead at 77

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Drudge Report broke the news on Thursday morning with a statement from his wife:

I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/national/report-fox-news-founder-roger-ailes-has-died

Per CNN report: Complications following a fall at his home in Palm Beach last week.

He might have been on Coumadin, Warfarin, Xaralto or another one of those drugs that so many elderly people are on to keep them from getting clots. When someone on one of these drugs falls and hits their heads, they get a lethal brain bleed which can't be quickly stopped because they are on anti-clotting medication. When my husband was diagnosed with clots in his legs which traveled to his lungs, his doctor said he needed to immediately get a medical alert bracelet stating he was on anticoagulant medications in case he ever fell. Paramedics and emergency room staff needed to know that because he could have a lethal brain injury from falling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back