Found Safe AL - Lindsay Westbrook, 12, Berry, 17 May 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
12-year-old Lindsay Westbrook was last seen Wednesday night when her family thought she was going to bed.

Westbrook left with only a small bag of clothing and her cell phone was left on her bed, wiped clean of all her data.

Lindsay is 5’6″, 120 pounds with long light brown hair, hazel eyes and pierced ears.

Her family is extremely concerned about her safety. Berry Police say they are treating the investigation as a runaway juvenile.

missing-girl.png

http://wiat.com/2017/05/18/12-year-old-girl-missing-from-fayette-county-home/

I think you're onto something. The wiped cellphone is pretty alarming. It shows some forethought, wether it's something she picked up or she's been instructed/ordered by someone. She's only 12 :(

Yeah, someone told her how to do a factory reset on her phone. Scary! Hopefully her parents had it backed up.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

According to her FB she has gone to high school and college. Why do these kids want to be soooo grown? I hope this does not get her into some trouble that she cannot get out of. I know I was a trusting parent and never looked into SM accounts. Thank goodness I was lucky!

Yes, leaving your wiped phone screams of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I thought. A very worrisome thing if you ask me. I hope her parents can get phone records and see who she was in contact with. That should still be available even if her phone was wiped, right? It would be part of the billing records, showing texts in and out and calls etc...

Is it just me or does this girl looks a lot older than only 12???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does this girl looks a lot older than only 12???

She does when I compare her to how I looked at 12 (like a baby). Then again, I still look like a baby. But she actually is one, even with her mature features. Hopefully they find her really soon. I don't feel good about that phone.

Lalipop, you've been lighting up this board!![emoji4]

I like to research for updates in my down time at work. It's nice to have some closure in a case one way or the other but of course it's always a sigh of relief when I find good news.

YAY!!! No arrests? Wasn't groomed?

I wish they would give some type of closure in these cases so we know how to assess similarities in future cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back