'Twin Peaks' town has its own share of mysterious deaths

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Guardian:

The town where Twin Peaks was filmed has its own share of mysterious deaths

---
Sheriff Harry S Truman, one of Lynch’s fictional Twin Peaks crime fighters, has a more nefarious explanation: “There’s a sort of evil out there,” he says in episode four. “Something very, very strange in these old woods. Call it what you want, a darkness, a presence. It takes many forms, but it’s been out there for as long as anyone can remember. And we’ve always been here to fight it.”
---
much more at link above

Very interesting article! I'm a huge, huge Peaks Geek (hence my username) and I've actually dreamed of being able to retire in that area. It's so beautiful, and I've always been in love with the mountains and forests. I know there is a great deal of poverty and seediness that's more like the Fat Trout trailer park from the Twin Peaks movie Fire Walk With Me, which isn't much shown in the cozy charming village from the first go-round of Seasons 1 and 2.

I'm in the process of planning a PNW road and camping trip. Obviously we'll be doing the whole geekout Twin Peaks tourist things along the way.

The headline had me scratching my head for a minute. Here, Twin Peaks is an "upscale" hooters.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back