Recovered/Located MD - Trasean Scott, 9, Baltimore, 20 May 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
trasean%20scott_1495309126855_59932381_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police say Trasean Scott was last seen around 9:00 a.m. in the 2509 block of McElderry Street.

Trasean is five feet tall and weighs 125 pounds. He was last seen wearing a baby blue polo shirt, khaki shorts, and white Adidas sneakers.
Police say Trasean has a scar on his left cheek that is often mistaken for a dimple.
http://www.abc2news.com/news/region...earching-for-missing-9-year-old-trasean-scott

Why is this literally the only info that has been given for 12 hours now! What happened? Was he outside playing? Did he get mad and run? Did anyone see him heading a direction? I mean, all those things matter. If he ran, then they need to be looking near water or woods or places he could have fallen. Or places he knows well, like school bleachers or a friend's back yard. If he was out playing and it was an abduction, then they need to be asking businesses for video. And neighbors. I have a doorbell that actually records 31 seconds any time someone comes close. But, the thing is, a car driving down the street activates it. So, if anything happens between my house and the end of the block, my video would be helpful! But it only holds for about 12 hours before deleting. So, time is important for those details!

I think I have read every comment on every post I could find. His aunt is posting that they are looking for him and people are reporting that there were helicopters at 10ish this morning, but that is IT!! So weird!

I think I have read every comment on every post I could find. His aunt is posting that they are looking for him and people are reporting that there were helicopters at 10ish this morning, but that is IT!! So weird!

I see a lot of people shared the fb post so at least Baltimore residents are trying to get the word out. Hope they put out more details about what happened.

Did he just walk away or what?

I keep looking, too!!! What do you think is up? It's something! No way there is radio silence from everyone if a young child is sill out in the middle of the night. Without them having a good idea of what the answer is.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Well at least this one has a good end! Whew!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back