Found Deceased CA - Mary Curwick, 83, Rancho Cucamonga, 12 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Authorities Need Help Locating Missing 83-Year-Old Rancho Cucamonga Woman

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017, at around 4:06 p.m. deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga Station responded to the 9800 block of 19th Street for the missing person report.
When deputies arrived they made contact with her neighbor of the missing woman identified as Mary
Curwick who said that her front door was left open, but he had not seen her for a couple of days.

When authorities made contact with Curwick’s family, they said they last spoke with her on Friday, May 12, 2017.

Curwick is a White woman, 5’2” tall, 150 pounds, with hazel eyes and short gray hair.
She is believed to be driving her 2014 black Ford Fiesta with front passenger fender damage and a California license plate 7DHH239.

Authorities said that her vehicle was last seen in the area of West 9th Street in San Pedro on Saturday, May 13, 2017, at around 9:20 p.m.

https://247headline.com/authorities-need-help-locating-missing-83-year-old-rancho-cucamonga-woman/

4d18ce93a444a9ab510cf4ef96a520c6.jpg

I hope she is okay.

The front door being open could have been accidental, as in - she didn't shut it all the way. Or, someone took her and stole her car. I wonder what the situation is around the 9:20 pm sighting of her car on May 13.

Oops...Someone had asked me to post about Mary. I should have checked for updates before posting.
Rip Mary
That was me, I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for updating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That was me, I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for updating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I knew :) but I didnt want to name you without your permission. So sorry she was found deceased.

http://ktla.com/2017/05/19/missing-...camonga-woman-found-dead-in-riverside-county/Authorities discovered the body of Mary Curwick, 85, around 5:30 p.m. about 5 miles outside of Blythe, her grandson Kristopher Greening told KTLA.

She was last seen at a gas station in Blythe on Sunday, May 14, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department.

Her card was declined, so the gas station attendant gave her $15 of fuel, investigators said. She told the employee she was heading to Palm Springs.

It is so encouraging to see that one of her last interactions was an act of kindness. Maybe it was a station policy to allow a customer some gasoline and in retrospect 911 should have been called, but she was treated kindly and that warms my heart

sounds like a medical emergency IMO. How scary for her. I hope it was quick and that those who loved her have lots of warm memories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back