Found Safe SC - Payton Walker, 16, Hilton Head, 21 March 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Hilton Head teen remains missing after two months

Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office Capt. Bob Bromage said Saturday that Payton Walker remains missing.

“We are still looking for her,” Bromage said. “We would like to see her get home.”
The teen was last seen by her mother March 21 before heading to bed at her residence on South Forest Beach Drive, according to police records. The records state Walker’s mother realized her daughter was missing after returning home from work March 22.
http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article151741882.html

The woman said this is not the first time Walker has run away. The teen is in a juvenile program under the supervision of a parole officer, the report said. The parole officer also tried to get in touch with Walker and was not successful, the report said.
According to Rodney Walker, Payton Walker’s father, the teen has since been in touch with her parole officer but has not contacted anyone in the family in several weeks.

Rodney Walker said his daughter has a boyfriend in Beaufort County and friends in West Virginia.
According to a Tuesday Sheriff’s Office news release, Payton Walker is known to frequent Ridgeland and may be in the company of friends.

I'm praying for him and his family..I know it's hard on you all my feanc Christina Bloss of Montgomery AL has been missing persons since Feb 18 2017..

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

missing17992040_10211159135045742_3894540046502167882_n

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article151741882.html

Her sister Madison had posted an update on fb few days ago, she has been seen near Hilton Head with shorter dyed hair some 2w ago.

It says she has maintained contact with her parole officer. A 16 year old witha parole officer doesn't seem likely. A parole officer is assigned for prisoners getting out of prison. As in convicted and been in state/federal prison i believe. I hope they mean probation officer that's much different. Am I missing something major? She is 16 years old right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mods the pic showing on Tapatalk in relation to this post is not the correct MP. The pic on the heading I was seeing is Christina Bloss from Al. Not sure why it's like that. Can a moderator fix that?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hilton Head teen missing since March found in Ridgeland area

Payton Walker, a 16-year-old girl who went missing from her Hilton Head Island home on March 21, has been found by the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office.

The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office received a tip that Walker was at a home in the Ridgeland area early Saturday and contacted the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office, which found Walker unharmed.

Jasper County Sheriff Chris Malphrus said Saturday that the teen was found just outside Ridgeland city limits at a home on Grays Highway. He said the teen was not connected to two missing Jasper County teens also found on Saturday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back