TX TX - Thomas 'Tom' Pittman, 55, Angelina County, 18 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Thomas "Tom" Clyde Pittman is a 55-year-old white man last seen on rural property in the 900 block of Lloyd Walker Road in Angelina County.

He is approximately 5-foot-11 to six feet tall and weighs about 150 pounds. He has reddish-brown hair and was last seen clean-shaven.

He was last seen wearing tan shorts, a gray/white T-shirt and camo-colored hiking boots.

http://m.ktre.com/ktre/db_330602/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ga9za4Bs

3a72ba7b4e52ba7cca5dbc5e6074e09f.jpg

Either this is old photo, or he looks really good for his age.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wasn't trying to be critical. Just thought maybe he is in really good shape

Wasn't trying to be critical. Just thought maybe he is in really good shape

I didnt think you were :)
...but after your comment I took a second look and was wondering if they had released the wrong photo or if I had gotten messed up.

Foul play suspected in disappearance: http://m.lufkindailynews.com/news/c...07a-4bfe-11e7-b5e7-136ffd149e64.html?mode=jqm

Pittman’s niece, Wendy Bukoski, who lives in Washington state, told The Lufkin News that Pittman’s truck was found in front of his camp house — which he was in the progress of moving out of — with the keys still in the ignition, his cigarettes in the console and his phone charging.

Rapsilver also confirmed that Pittman’s belongings were left in the vehicle.

“He went on a walk or went with some friends from the camp house and left his stuff in his truck,” Rapsilver said. “I don’t know if they were walking or went in a vehicle — I haven’t really confirmed that yet.”

Pittman was in the process of moving into his mother’s home to help his twin brother, Tim Pittman, take care of their mom, according to a flyer the family released.

“He was on his way over to his mother’s house to drop off another load, but never made it,” the flyer stated. “Tom would never abandon his mother on her deathbed while she needed his care, nor would he leave his keys, cigarettes and cellphone in the vehicle.”

My God that poor family!

Praying for them and for Tom. Hope he is found soon.

I wonder if this is him???

[FONT=&quot]ANGELINA COUNTY, TX (KTRE) -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Angelina County Sheriff's Office deputies found a body on a trail in a wooded area near Willie Nerren Road Saturday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to the ACSO's daily activity report, the body was found at 12:11 p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Body was believed to be that of previously missing person," the daily activity report stated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Angelina County Sheriff Greg Sanches said Monday that an autopsy will be performed on the man's body.[/FONT]

http://www.ktre.com/story/38242428/...-found-in-woods-believed-to-be-missing-person

I noticed his missing info is no longer posted on I have vanished but can still be found on the Charley Project (both links posted earlier in the thread).

Edited to add - still missing in 10/2019

The original investigator, Sergeant Rapsilver, retired but the Sheriff’s Office hasn’t slowed its investigation; Sergeant Wesley Waggonner picked up the torch and says he’s hopeful someone will come forward with the puzzle piece that solves this mystery.

Missing Persons — Crime Stoppers

Last edited:
Thomas’ NamUs was created Oct. 23, 2023 and modified today. No rule outs.

Last seen wearing white t-shirt, tan shorts and camo hiking boots. Pant size 32wx34L and size 9-9 1/2 shoes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back