AR AR - Iva 'Joyce' Johnson, 45, Hot Springs, 4 April 1981

madamx

Reaction score
Iva Joyce Johnson
http://lindaedwards.com/iva-joyce-johnson/
Iva-Johnson[1].jpg

MISSING – IVA JOYCE JOHNSON –
Iva has been missing since 4/4/1981 from Hot Springs, AR.
Last seen at the Joker Club wearing a Rust colored outfit.
Iva was 45 at the time, she is 5′ 8″, brown hair, 135 lbs. She was seen in the company of 3 men inside the club.
Some knew her as Joyce.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12051/7

height seems a bit off on namus and so does info:

On 04/04/1981 Iva Johnson went into Hot Springs with Chuck Meeks. There was an argument between the two outside a club. Iva hit her head on the sidewalk and stated she was hurt, but then later stated she was fine. Iva and Chuck separated and went separate ways and Iva Johnson has not been seen or heard from since that time.

Garland County, Arkansas

First name
Iva
Middle name
Joyce
Last name
Johnson
Nickname/Alias

Date last seen
April 04, 1981

Age last seen
45 to 45 years old
Age now
82 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity

Sex
Female
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

http://www.missingin.org/reg6243/iva_joyce_johnson.htm

Missing
Last seen alive: April 04, 1981

Circumstances: On 04/04/1981 Iva Johnson went into Hot Springs with Chuck Meeks. There was an argument between the two outside a club. Iva hit her head on the sidewalk and stated she was hurt, but then later stated she was fine. Iva and Chuck separated and went separate ways and Iva Johnson has not been seen or heard from since that time.

First Name: Iva Joyce
Middle Name: Joyce
Last Name: Johnson

Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 45
Race: White
Sex: Female

Height: 68.0
Weight: 135.0

State: Arkansas
County: Garland

Appearance
Hair: Brown
Eye: Brown

The abbreviation for Arkansas is AR! PLEASE EDIT.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Finally, a case where I may be able to be of service.

Is there anything I can help with?

Sent from my SM

OK YES! off the top of my had they found a lady floating in the Arkansas river in a wine colored pantsuit it was on the DOE NETWORK i'm sure of it wine, rust close right?! but I cant remember the year (I think she was reported african American but so was my Aunt in LR so I know it happens) anyhow I cant look at work!

Sent from my SM

OK YES! off the top of my had they found a lady floating in the Arkansas river in a wine colored pantsuit it was on the DOE NETWORK i'm sure of it wine, rust close right?! but I cant remember the year (I think she was reported african American but so was my Aunt in LR so I know it happens) anyhow I cant look at work!
Alright. I'll go take a peek. Can't be too many on there, right..?

How about Uniontown PA Jane Doe? https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16509 Warning - post mortem pics at this link
Uniontown Pa. Jane Doe died too late to be a strong possibility. She was found, recently deceased, in 1986, whereas Iva most likely died the day she disappeared. Chuck Meeks may have caught up with her and murdered her, but it's also possible that her head injury was worse than she realized and that she died later as a result of that injury, in which case Meeks still might have hidden her body.

I think she died somewhere down the road due to her head injuries. Also.. how did she hit her head with the sidewalk?

I think she died somewhere down the road due to her head injuries. Also.. how did she hit her head with the sidewalk?
It was in a fight with Meeks, but I don't think any of the articles provide any further details. If she died as a result of the head injury, Meeks might have faced a manslaughter charge, so he would have had a motive to conceal her death. She might have died several hours later--even a day later. Actor Jack Nance died of a subdural hematoma about 24 hours after being punched in the face. Actress Natasha Richardson died of an epidural hematoma two days after hitting her head during a skiing lesson.

omg duh! sorry.. I had a brain fart!
No worries. Just don't want folks confused. So many things gets overlooked by a silly error, so I had to get this one on lock.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back