Found Alive CA - Angel Yarbrough-Monterroso, 1, Arleta, 20 May 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Angel Yarbrough-Monterroso was last seen with his father, Alan Yarbrough, in the area of Arleta Avenue and Branford Street in Arleta at 8 a.m. Saturday.

Yarbrough said he was taking his son to a local park. Police are investigating the incident as a parental abduction.

Detectives believe Yarbrough may be heading to Enid, Okla., where he has family. Some investigative leads revealed he has traveled to Blythe, Calif., then Gallop, N.M. There has been no communication between Yarbrough and Yarbrough-Monterroso’s mother since the baby went missing.

Yarbrough is described as 27 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, with brown hair and brown eyes and weighing 150 pounds.

Yarbrough-Monterroso has brown hair, brown eyes and weighs about 25 pounds. He was described as wearing a blue-and-green striped shirt.

AR-170529794.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...sing-baby-boy-last-seen-with-father-in-arleta

my ex husband lived right by there for a time. its working class and heavily Hispanic. I have been to a park not far from that intersection.

I wish they would post a pic of him (dad).

Look at that cute little round face. :heartluv:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back