PA - Jessica Samick arrested for burning baby with cigarettes and repeated beatings, May 2017

Guifoyle told police she was present after the baby had already been in Samick’s care for a few days. She’s unsure what happened during the days she wasn’t around, but Guifoyle said that Samick was like “two different people” while watching the little boy. Guifoyle said she would treat him nicely at first, but within a moment’s notice “it was like something snapped in her.”

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/05/23/steve-wilkos-show-helps-put-alleged-baby-abuser-behind-bars/

Investigators who watched the video stated in the affidavit of probable cause the child could be heard crying and Samick could be heard saying, "I'm about to beat the living [expletive] [expletive] out of you," before smacking the child in the face and making his mouth bleed.

The video also recorded Samick saying to the child, "You got your [expletive] beat so many times today," before allegedly smacking the child an additional 37 times, investigators documented in the affidavit.

http://local21news.com/news/local/p...garettes-was-recorded-smacking-child-37-times

COURT DOCKET

As a result of the investigation, on May 19 Samick was charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of simple assault.

http://www.publicopiniononline.com/...arged-after-video-abuse-went-viral/339766001/

There's no way I could just sit and film a baby getting the daylights getting beaten up without intervening. However, I applaud them doing the right thing and turning the video into the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This story was very recently profiled on the Steve Wilkos Show with the young woman who filmed it as a guest. She justified her actions by saying that at least she did something by recording it though she didn't try to stop it or rescue the poor wee one. I am glad to see the abuser been caught. If someone gives her a taste of what she gave that baby it will still be far less than what she deserves.

why in the hell would she want to keep the baby if she hated him so much? I mean, to hide bruises but was she going to stop? no! there would be more bruises! so infuriating!!!

why in the hell would she want to keep the baby if she hated him so much? I mean, to hide bruises but was she going to stop? no! there would be more bruises! so infuriating!!!

I know...I can't wrap my mind around that. Poor baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something in court went down where baby torturer was gonna plea. That would enable her to walk. Family of baby said "No way".

Can't link so if anyone is inclined to check it out that'd be great.

Who does this kind of ****?

geez this triggers me
omg that poor baby

I agree with the family. Eight months in county is not appropriate sentencing for that kind of abuse. She needs time in the state pen and anger management assistance, imo.

She had herself a human punching bag that could not fight back. That's all I can figure.

On the trip she took the baby on she burned him under the arm pits, bit him, put him in a closet. The psychological and physical pain of that poor little guy I can't imagine.

That chick was mad at something or someone else and took it out on an innocent. County lockup. Pffftttt.

Part of that abusive psychopath's sentence should be absolutely no contact with children EVER. She has proven that she is a sadistic danger to our most vulnerable. The girl who recorded the abuse without intervening should also be charged with child endangerment. My harsh opinion, yes. I have NO pity for those who harm children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back