961 users online (201 members and 760 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 124
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,114
    Wow, IQuestion, I like your logi. I havent been keeping up with the case and did not know what was in the box. Very suspicious indeed.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    983
    Response to coastal edited to acknowledge her post
    Last edited by IQuestion; 08-11-2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: RESPONSE TO COASTAL

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    It's a good thing you're not a criminal, IQ! You're so clever you'd never get caught!
    Oh COASTAL, you are such a card, lol! I would never want to be a criminal. Victims need our advocacy and their families need our support. LIFE IS PRECIOUS.... I find it diabolicallly ironic that criminals, when faced with prosecution, EXPECT and DEMAND from us the same humanity they denied their victims.

    Thank you to Alice253 for always being an advocate
    Last edited by IQuestion; 08-11-2017 at 10:34 PM.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    460
    Hi friends. Let's keep the FACTS in this case at the forefront. Let's make sure manufactured break ins don't allow for doubts. Flood the 48 Hours Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter with the FACTS so people know the real story as they watch the 48 Hours show tonight - where none of the victim's family cooperated so that the integrity of the case wasn't compromised. Thank you!

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    La la land
    Posts
    18,531
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    Hi friends. Let's keep the FACTS in this case at the forefront. Let's make sure manufactured break ins don't allow for doubts. Flood the 48 Hours Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter with the FACTS so people know the real story as they watch the 48 Hours show tonight - where none of the victim's family cooperated so that the integrity of the case wasn't compromised. Thank you!
    I am so sick of reading on the net that she was murdered because she was a doctor for alternatives.


  6. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    Hi friends. Let's keep the FACTS in this case at the forefront. Let's make sure manufactured break ins don't allow for doubts. Flood the 48 Hours Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter with the FACTS so people know the real story as they watch the 48 Hours show tonight - where none of the victim's family cooperated so that the integrity of the case wasn't compromised. Thank you!
    The reporter doesn't like me. Go figure. When they first aired the episode I spoke up and sent tons ofemails. I was told I was too biased. Whatever to that response.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    The reporter doesn't like me. Go figure. When they first aired the episode I spoke up and sent tons ofemails. I was told I was too biased. Whatever to that response.
    Ya know, Oregonmama, the MSM knows EVERYTHING and we, the people, are stupid, know nothing nor can figure anything out. I sat & watched Katie Couric state on tv that she would "explain the news so people could understand it"... WTH! Glad you slammed Moriarity with emails. They make me so mad.
    Report the FACTS

    Last edited by msboo; 08-14-2017 at 08:11 AM.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,856

    ..

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    Hi friends. Let's keep the FACTS in this case at the forefront. Let's make sure manufactured break ins don't allow for doubts. Flood the 48 Hours Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter with the FACTS so people know the real story as they watch the 48 Hours show tonight - where none of the victim's family cooperated so that the integrity of the case wasn't compromised. Thank you!
    AZ, hope all is well.

    The biggest mistake MS did IMO was throwing out computer peripherals at the office on the day of his wife's and their children's beloved mother's funeral instead of being with his children and family comforting each other. Something was more important - not!

    Not sure if and what LE found in connection with the computer stuff, but that would wipe away any doubts in my mind.

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    AZ, hope all is well.

    The biggest mistake MS did IMO was throwing out computer peripherals at the office on the day of his wife's and their children's beloved mother's funeral instead of being with his children and family comforting each other. Something was more important - not!

    Not sure if and what LE found in connection with the computer stuff, but that would wipe away any doubts in my mind.

    -Nin
    Not to mention his sick idea to invite family and friends over to the house at jarvis for a swim after the funeral. Who does that..?

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Not to mention his sick idea to invite family and friends over to the house at jarvis for a swim after the funeral. Who does that..?

    -Nin
    Not just any friend. The friend who is the admitted killer of your wife. Nin the truth is out there - let's just hope the antics of 48 Hours and other less than thorough media outlets don't derail the truth being highlighted.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I don 't think a lawyer would participate in something like that. He could lose his license
    yeah but lawyers hire PIs and other outside "help". I actually ag.ree with this theory.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    154

    Listings on Sievers' Home

    Some have been asking about the Sievers' home. According to the following link, the property is in PRE-foreclose. The original loan balance is presented as 450,700. It has been on this site for 56 days, and counting:

    https://www.homes.com/property/bonit...-200005806673/

    The following link, however, states that the property is valued at 388,412 with ownership belonging to Sievers Mark at a P.O.Box in Saint Peters, MO. Can't tell when the info on this site was entered. Also included is voters' info, stating Mark's gender as"undeclared".

    http://www.floridaparcels.com/proper...725B1014000300

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachne 1 View Post
    Some have been asking about the Sievers' home. According to the following link, the property is in PRE-foreclose. The original loan balance is presented as 450,700. It has been on this site for 56 days, and counting:

    https://www.homes.com/property/bonit...-200005806673/

    The following link, however, states that the property is valued at 388,412 with ownership belonging to Sievers Mark at a P.O.Box in Saint Peters, MO. Can't tell when the info on this site was entered. Also included is voters' info, stating Mark's gender as"undeclared".

    http://www.floridaparcels.com/proper...725B1014000300
    MS have any relatives in MO still? I thought his brother moved to a different state. Thanks

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    154
    Thanks, Josie, for pointing me in the right direction. It appears that, yes, the brother is still living in MO (Saint Peters). He is most likely involved with the sale of the house, as he is pretty savvy in the real estate arena.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachne 1 View Post
    Thanks, Josie, for pointing me in the right direction. It appears that, yes, the brother is still living in MO (Saint Peters). He is most likely involved with the sale of the house, as he is pretty savvy in the real estate arena.
    You are welcome, Arachne. I remember MS had a brother, but I thought he moved out of MO. He is a lawyer, or was studying to be one.

    Not understanding foreclosure totally, since the bank is foreclosing, does the bank still need an owners signature on any sale? Also, if in foreclosure which means the bank owns the house, why is anyone still gaining access to the house? Only bank officials or LE should be allowed in. Why is any family members still gaining access? One would think everything would have been taken out and put in storage ASAP since they knew they were losing the house. IMO MS is still running the show.

    Any realtor or banker out there explain the above?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Zsa Zsa Gabor's home burglarized
    By Nancy2441 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 12:15 AM