beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Burglary reported at home of slain Bonita Springs doctor
Published: May 26, 2017 3:00 PM EDT
Updated: May 26, 2017 5:28 PM EDT

Video At Link - WINK NEWS

<snipped>

Deputies are currently at the home in the 27000 block of Jarvis Road.

A neighbor’s security cameras spotted what appeared to be a white sedan pull up outside the home Monday morning around 2 a.m., said Donetta Contreras, the neighbor’s mother. When the same vehicle returned approximately two and half hours later, an unknown suspect exited the car and walked out of the camera’s view.

Although the sedan left, the person never got back in, Contreras said.

Deputies respond to burglary at Sievers home
Posted: May 26, 2017 1:39 PM CST
Updated: May 26, 2017 5:17 PM CST

Video At Link - NBC2

<snipped>
Deputies say the call came in at 12:42 Friday afternoon for the home in the 27000 block of Jarvis Road – about a mile west of I-75 off East Terry Street.

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW

- if anything was taken from the home or what damage was caused
- if there have been any arrests​

Burglary at Sievers home in Bonita Springs
Posted 4:54 PM, May 26, 2017

FOX4NOW - Image at link :)aktion1:)

<snipped>
Deputies say within the past two weeks someone broke into the home of Mark Sievers and his late wife Teresa Sievers. The crime was just reported Friday.

Investigators have been seen going in and out of the home on Jarvis Road.​

LCSO investigates reported break-in at Sievers home

Published 3:23 p.m. ET May 26, 2017 | Updated 1 hour ago

Naples Daily News - More at link

<snipped>
The break-in was reported at 12:42 p.m. Friday, officials said.

The time lapse for the reported break-in is two weeks, said Tony Schall, a spokesman for the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

That means the break-in could have occurred anytime during that time period, he said. It was unknown if there were one or multiple break-ins reported.

Friday afternoon deputies parked in patrol cars near the home in the 27000 block of Jarvis Road and visited the home of Kimberly Torres, a neighbor of the Sievers', to review surveillance footage from her house.

Torres' mother, Donetta Contreras, said cameras spotted a light-colored sedan pull into the Sievers' driveway around 2 a.m. Monday.

"Somebody got into the car," she said. "The cameras we have caught them getting back into the car, but at around 4 in the morning, couple hours later, the car comes back. Somebody gets out of the car; looks like a male. The video is grainy."

<More at link>

They are updating the links so check back for more info.

Police were spending a lot of time examining & taking photos today of that very same (replaced) side door that was previously pried open by CWW & JR.

It is so interesting that all these things continue to happen while Mark is behind bars. After today's events, I now realize why WS wants us to use initials for witnesses that have been called in for depositions. I will continue to pray for all those ppl because no one is safe. Not even the house. This is all so unbelievable!

Police were spending a lot of time examining & taking photos today of that very same (replaced) side door that was previously pried open by CWW & JR.

That was exactly what prompted me to post this face ---> :aktion1: and make sure I drew attention to that image.

Sure seems to be a popular entry/exit point of that house, huh? :angel:

I wonder if this is a last ditch effort from Mark to make the future jury think a possible home invasion could have occurred when TS came home from vacation that night

Well, it is apparent the Sievers' alarm isn't on or the police would have known about it when it happened.

If Mark was behind it, one would think he would have told the robbers not to pull into the driveway to stay out of the neighbor's camera range. But then getting the exact details out of prison may be a little difficult. Who knows!.

Yeah but if MS was behind it, he might WANT a car to be seen on a neighbor's security camera otherwise who would even know a break-in occurred?

So the house just sits empty, nobody living in it, no security alarm activated? Most insurance companies won't provide insurance coverage for a home that sits unoccupied like that (like in the event of break-in, arson, flooding from burst pipes, etc).

I wonder if someone associated with MS believes something of value was hidden in the home by MS and they broke in to hopefully retrieve it?

Of course it could have been a **** not in anyway associated with MS, could have simply been someone looking to potentially 'cash in' on any valuables that might be inside of an unoccupied home?

Well, it is apparent the Sievers' alarm isn't on or the police would have known about it when it happened.

If Mark was behind it, one would think he would have told the robbers not to pull into the driveway to stay out of the neighbor's camera range. But then getting the exact details out of prison may be a little difficult. Who knows!.

JMO but I feel this 'break in' news is 'all a do about nothing', so to speak. The house has just been sitting there all this time---anyone could probably break-in or get in anyway. The front fence gait (not far from the corner of the garage where the pedestrian door is) was left open the day MS was arrested in Feb 2016 and continued to be that way forever. In fact someone here mentioned not long ago that it was still open, maybe even torn off by wind due to being left open. This comment was made when discussing the overgrown yard. With a pool in the back, etc this home has been AND is a threat to the neighborhood since thieves would be tempted to get in plus the pool in a danger not being secure. Lord knows what's in that pool at this point! I can't believe the local gov hasn't done something but I'm not privy to their local gov, ordinances, etc.

JMO but I feel this 'break in' news is 'all a do about nothing', so to speak. The house has just been sitting there all this time---anyone could probably break-in or get in anyway. The front fence gait (not far from the corner of the garage where the pedestrian door is) was left open the day MS was arrested in Feb 2016 and continued to be that way forever. In fact someone here mentioned not long ago that it was still open, maybe even torn off by wind due to being left open. This comment was made when discussing the overgrown yard. With a pool in the back, etc this home has been AND is a threat to the neighborhood since thieves would be tempted to get in plus the pool in a danger not being secure. Lord knows what's in that pool at this point! I can't believe the local gov hasn't done something but I'm not privy to their local gov, ordinances, etc.

Too much perfect timing. He just lost the trustee case plus more motions have been filed and sealed 're the property. The neighbours video can just captured that one night. There can be many other nights we don't know about it. I think, Jmo, that Mark is trying to build a question in the future jury's minds 're a home invasion possibility. What does Mark have to loose by taking this route? Nothing. Or, there was something in that house that certain ppl wanted that no one else knew about except Mark and CWW. Wouldn't surprise me.

Too much perfect timing. He just lost the trustee case plus more motions have been filed and sealed 're the property. The neighbours video can just captured that one night. There can be many other nights we don't know about it. I think, Jmo, that Mark is trying to build a question in the future jury's minds 're a home invasion possibility. What does Mark have to loose by taking this route? Nothing. Or, there was something in that house that certain ppl wanted that no one else knew about except Mark and CWW. Wouldn't surprise me.

Oregonmama..... ok, you've stirred my mind here. But I still think it's far-fetched. Anyway, wish they'd get on with the trial & put MS to death or away for life. Jarvis house needs to be demoed for the sake of the neighbors & neighborhood. It will never sell for anything. I'm sure the bank considers it a write-off but you never know. Bad loan to start with after looking at records---a financial mess.

Oregonmama..... ok, you've stirred my mind here. But I still think it's far-fetched. Anyway, wish they'd get on with the trial & put MS to death or away for life. Jarvis house needs to be demoed for the sake of the neighbors & neighborhood. It will never sell for anything. I'm sure the bank considers it a write-off but you never know. Bad loan to start with after looking at records---a financial mess.

Nothing is far fetched in this case. I can not wait for the discovery because I truly think we will see the true extent of this case. Mark and CWW were up to something else besides planning a murder. JMO

Nothing is far fetched in this case. I can not wait for the discovery because I truly think we will see the true extent of this case. Mark and CWW were up to something else besides planning a murder. JMO

I am really thinking they've been up to their eyeballs in something else for awhile. I really wish things would get moving in this case. It is absolutely ridiculous that it takes so much time (years) to get a case to court any more. I have followed several UK cases lately, and generally, those cases are tried and over with within a year. Now is it better, I don't know, but it seems the juries seem to get it right. JMHO

I am really thinking they've been up to their eyeballs in something else for awhile. I really wish things would get moving in this case. It is absolutely ridiculous that it takes so much time (years) to get a case to court any more. I have followed several UK cases lately, and generally, those cases are tried and over with within a year. Now is it better, I don't know, but it seems the juries seem to get it right. JMHO

I am really hoping for a fall trial. Looks like things are moving quickly now.

I am really hoping for a fall trial. Looks like things are moving quickly now.

Wouldn't a fall trial be great? My prediction is Spring 2018.

Do the majority of FL trials allow cameras in the courtroom?

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/thieves-target-several-homes-in-bonita-springs

I wonder if this is all related? Sorry I am on my phone so can't copy and paste but apparently there's been several burglaries in this area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Thank you Alice253 However the robberies in the link above all appear to be same M.O., "smash and dash" during the middle of the day. I was thinking about why a "special thread" would be assigned for a break in on a vacant house, no lights, and on the neighbors camera at night???
Then "I-got-it!" It does provide an alternate scenario : Burglars broke in through side door and were surprised when TS walked in on them. And now the burglars/now murderers have returned to the scene to complete stealing the valuables they saw in the home. The defense could place reasonable doubt in the minds of jurors, as to an alternate explanation of what happened that night.
The big problem with that scenario is CWW has already cut a deal to testify against MS, ergo JRR, too. Sooooo (pleeez get to the point IQ!) CWW is the LINK (missing, weakest, strongest) that will unequivocally implicate MS in every aspect of the case. Without CWW's deal, this case would not be able to connect MS & JRR. Geeez....considering the attitude towards snitches in jail/prison...
I think it an excellent idea to keep them in separate locations, healthy and with extra protection.
(Please feel free to block or remove the last sentence of my post because I am sure thr pros already know what to do.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back