CA - Tony Sysavanh, 31, Anesi Sauta, 29, Johnson Nguyen, 32, Dan Nguyen, 33, May 2017

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
Missing%20Southern%20California%20Men_1495754648550_6871099_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

Four missing Southern California men believed to be in Humboldt County
May 25, 2017

Snipped...
...Officials said the four men, identified as Tony Sysavanh, 31, Anesi Sauta, 29, Johnson Nguyen, 32, and Dan Nguyen, 33, left the southern California area on May 16 in a rented silver Jeep, license plate number 7UGP903, and headed to northern California to pick something up from a friend and/or to look for agricultural work, or look at property to purchase.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/tr...n-believed-to-be-in-humboldt-county/517258016

is it more likely they have been murdered or had an accident and are down a ravine or in a body of water somewhere (or both)

it would take at least four men to murder four men IMO I guess depending on the weapon

is it more likely they have been murdered or had an accident and are down a ravine or in a body of water somewhere (or both)

it would take at least four men to murder four men IMO I guess depending on the weapon

Occam's razor would suggest accident. HOWEVER. I am originally from Northern California where the MJ trade is booming. I have a friend from high school who was murdered execution style along with three others by one many for a couple pounds of weed. Soooo. Who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in the comments?! I've been reading but don't see much, did they remove some comments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't find much until I got quite a bit farther down.

Capture-21.png

According to a press release, the four were seen in the Barry Creek area (misspelled as Berry Creek in the press release) east of the Ruth airport between May 16 to the May 18. But “their cellular telephones all popped up in the area of Stockton, Ca on 05/18/17 and 05/19/17.”

For reasons unclear in the press release, Butte County deputies have been “dispatched to several properties where it is believed that the four had been.” However, according to the press release, “All properties appeared to be recently abandoned and all were associated with Marijuana Cultivation.”
Capture-81.png

http://kymkemp.com/2017/07/31/four-...ty-sheriffs-office-releases-more-information/

there was also an Asian woman missing from the norcal area who was found deceased in Barry Creek.... fishy stuff going on up there.

Oh, this does not look good at all. This is going to be hard to solve considering the culture. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back