Found Safe TX - Ezra Parrish, 3, New Waverly, 27 May 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Authorities search for missing 3-year-old in Sam Houston National Forest[/h]
NEW WAVERLY, Texas (KTRK) --

Officials are searching Sam Houston National Forest near Stubblefield Lake for a 3-year-old boy who wandered away from a campsite.

The boy, named Ezra, was last seen wearing a red shirt and blue shorts. His family was camping in a more remote area of the forest -- not an organized community campsite -- which complicates search efforts.

Officials worry Ezra may suffer from heat exhaustion and dehydration overnight.

According to Jimmy Williams with the New Waverly Volunteer Fire Department, visitors are asked not to enter the forest while canine units search
the area.http://abc13.com/news/3-year-old-missing-in-sam-houston-national-forest/2044995/

Missing%20boy_1495937883966_9580706_ver1.0.jpg

Officials have not yet asked for search volunteers as they are working with K9's in the search.

In a press conference held at the scene at 9 p.m. Saturday, officials said they do not want to flood the forest with different scents so as not to confused the dogs assisting in the search effort.

They will let the public know if and when volunteers are needed.
http://www.khou.com/news/authorities-searching-for-missing-3-year-old-in-new-waverly/443623852

Oh no! What a horrible way to start the holiday week-end!

I pray he got tired and curled up under a tree and went to sleep so that he will be found quickly.

Oh no! I'm about an hour away and it was so hot/humid today and has not cooled down much so far tonight. Hope he's found soon!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh No. I hate these campsite cases. They often end so badly. I hope and pray the dogs can find his scent...:candle:

Oh what a precious baby and oh my goodness it's been impossibly hot and humid today here in ATX. 96 and the humidity made it feel like 106...oh my gosh I hope they find him..oh my heart. That sweet little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we collectively scream "SEARCH FURTHER THAN YOU THINK YOU SHOULD!". Do you think they would hear us?

WALKER COUNTY - The search for a missing 3-year-old boy carried on throughout the night, as crews from multiple agencies scoured the National Forest.

Ezra, 3, was last seen with his family around 3 p.m. Saturday at the Sam Houston National Forest, near New Waverly, along the Walker County, Montgomery County line.

Officials said Ezra and his family were camping in a highly wooded area, when Ezra wandered from them.
As night fell, investigators said their search would become even tougher. The search area span dozens of miles, which for a 3-year-old boy, is a challenge, officials said.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/o...sing-3-year-old-near-new-waverly-deputies-say

BBM. Hoping they find this little boy safe.

Also "TRIPLE SEARCH WHERE YOU ALREADY SEARCHED!"

His sweet little face makes my heart melt!
I hope they're also searching from outside, in.
Come on little man, hang on until they find you!

hope they find little ezra soon. he must be so scared.

Omg. .......

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Praying for Ezra 🕯

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This has me thinking about Deorr. Please, oh please, let them find Ezra! I don't want to be here trying to figure out where he is in a year. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back