GA - Jagger Settles, 2, home alone, drowned, Cartersville, 29 May 2017 *Arrest*

I forgot to put Bartow County GA.

"BARTOW COUNTY, Ga. - A mother has been arrested after her toddler was found floating in a private Bartow County pool. Firefighters said they tried to revive the young boy, but he had been under the water too long."

Bobbie Jessica Prather is the mother of 4 and been charged in this crime as well as 3 other children.

MOO

I forgot to put Bartow County GA.

"BARTOW COUNTY, Ga. - A mother has been arrested after her toddler was found floating in a private Bartow County pool. Firefighters said they tried to revive the young boy, but he had been under the water too long."

Bobbie Jessica Prather is the mother of 4 and been charged in this crime as well as 3 other children.

MOO

Wow just wow 🤦🏽*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the article - 1 ct of murder and 4 counts of cruelty to children

I live about 30 minutes away from Cartersville and have been following this story since it happened...there has been minimal info until they announced the mother's address. I'm intrigued because they put the other 3 children in DFCS custody. The house is nice, so I find it hard to believe the conditions inside where deplorable. Two, I wonder where the father is. I ask because the mortgage has to be pretty high for the home and I would think it would be hard for a single mom of 4 to manage it on her own.

She's been charged with murder, so they believe this was intentional rather than negligence?

I'm taken to a page not found, can you summarize this blog post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's gone for me now too.
Druckenmiller usually stays on top of stories like this. I'm not sure why he took it down.

MOO

"The investigation says she left them unsupervised with no safety, security, food, or any other necessary functions for them for more than 14 hours."

http://wbhfradio.org/latest-on-charges-filed-on-drowning/

MOO
The children are 4, 3, and two 1 yr olds. This is unbelievable, leaving four children this young alone for fourteen hours! Maybe some combination of circumstances prevented her from returning. I'm thinking unconsciousness. But leaving in the first place is so wrong. I wonder if she was compelled to leave or left them sleeping. Just ugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back