LA LA - Jacquelyn 'Daisy' Landry, 18, Lafayette, 23 May 2017 *Arrest*

BayouBelle_LA

Reaction score
The Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office and the family of Jacquelyn "Daisy Lynn" Landry are looking for the 18-year-old, who was reported missing on Thursday.

She was last seen Tuesday near Kaliste Saloom and Ferrell Roads, according to a Sheriff's Office news release. According to the 'Finding Daisy Lynn' Facebook page set up by her family, she had left her Lafayette home to go to a friend’s house but never arrived

Her family told KATC-TV that she has never gone this long without being in contact with them. Her phone is either off or the battery is dead.

Landry is about 5 feet 1, weighs 105 pounds, and has shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a Chinese symbol above her left breast, a small triangle tattoo on the inside of her right wrist, a burn mark above her right breast and a burn mark on the outside of her left forearm, the Sheriff's Office says.

Her known hang-outs include the Horse Farm, Cafe Cottage and the downtown area.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is urged to call the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office at (337) 232-9211, Crimestoppers at (337) 232-TIPS or her family members: Dawn Dougherty Landry at (337) 658-5224, John Landry at (337) 658-5220 or Lori Landry Sonnier at (337) 277-4598.

http://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...cle_afaf6ac0-44bb-11e7-9303-b73d00efd77d.html

I hate when it seems like you have to search so hard and details are being given in crumb form. It seems like from what the page has posted/ responded that she does not drive. They don't know if she was on foot or with someone. But it was from her parents house at 1130. Seems so vague to have an exact last time seen. Hope she comes home soon! Her photos all look so different, she might not ve c easy to spot

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

The Horse Farm is a wide open park. On Wednesdays and Saturdays, the community has a market where one can sell his/her goods. Cafe Cottage is a popular coffee shop. The downtown area has numerous restaurants, shops, and bars. 'different
The Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office and the family of Jacquelyn "Daisy Lynn" Landry are looking for the 18-year-old, who was reported missing on Thursday.

She was last seen Tuesday near Kaliste Saloom and Ferrell Roads, according to a Sheriff's Office news release. According to the 'Finding Daisy Lynn' Facebook page set up by her family, she had left her Lafayette home to go to a friend’s house but never arrived

Her family told KATC-TV that she has never gone this long without being in contact with them. Her phone is either off or the battery is dead.

Landry is about 5 feet 1, weighs 105 pounds, and has shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a Chinese symbol above her left breast, a small triangle tattoo on the inside of her right wrist, a burn mark above her right breast and a burn mark on the outside of her left forearm, the Sheriff's Office says.

Her known hang-outs include the Horse Farm, Cafe Cottage and the downtown area.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is urged to call the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office at (337) 232-9211, Crimestoppers at (337) 232-TIPS or her family members: Dawn Dougherty Landry at (337) 658-5224, John Landry at (337) 658-5220 or Lori Landry Sonnier at (337) 277-4598.

http://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...cle_afaf6ac0-44bb-11e7-9303-b73d00efd77d.html

I'd say Youngsville is a logical place to start looking.

It's because there are only crumbs. They know what time she left from home with her friend. They do not know after that, whether she was in a car with someone else or walking.

It's because there are only crumbs. They know what time she left from home with her friend. They do not know after that, whether she was in a car with someone else or walking.
She left with a friend? Is that friend missing? That person would know if they were in a car or walking, right?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

No. I hope this isn't true: https://kadn.com/sources-say-missing-teens-body-found-suspects-in-custody/

Sources close to the investigation say Daisy Lynn was found dead in a home in the Flamingo Gardens Subdivision. John Mowell, spokesman for the Lafayette Parish Sheriffs Office did not confirm this tip. He says deputies are still actively searching for Daisy Lynn.

The source also says three people inside the home centered around this investigation were brought in for questioning. The Sheriff’s Office says this is a very fluid situation and they’re continuing to follow up on all leads.

The find page was updated an hour ago saying she is still missing.

Her friends and family are adamant that until the police release any information, this news story should not be considered fact.

No. I hope this isn't true: https://kadn.com/sources-say-missing-teens-body-found-suspects-in-custody/

Sources close to the investigation say Daisy Lynn was found dead in a home in the Flamingo Gardens Subdivision. John Mowell, spokesman for the Lafayette Parish Sheriffs Office did not confirm this tip. He says deputies are still actively searching for Daisy Lynn.

The source also says three people inside the home centered around this investigation were brought in for questioning. The Sheriff’s Office says this is a very fluid situation and they’re continuing to follow up on all leads.

The find page was updated an hour ago saying she is still missing.
And in the 10 mins between my first and second read of that article, the part about finding a body has been removed... I'm hoping Daisy is alive and well and a reporter just had a bit of a learning experience.

I'm hoping Daisy is alive and well and a reporter just had a bit of a learning experience.

And a good chewing out.

If she was wrong, but if she was right I think we would have seen a confirmation somewhere, and the comment wouldn't have been removed. So yeah. VERY premature and unfortunate if they had put something like that up before verifying.

honestly I wouldn't doubt that its true. ive seen it before. but I hope not.

Youngsville is where her boyfriend is from. They have only been together a few weeks. I have a feeling he may be connected to this house as well and wont be surprised if it was something like an OD. I hope it is wrong and she took off (which is what I originally thought - that she was just staying with her bf and ready to be on her own for awhile)

He's already been questioned. The area she was last seen walking in Lafayette, is too far to walk to Youngsville. That would take like 2 or 3 hours and we don't have sidewalks so somebody def would have seen her she was on the road. Plus there's construction. No one claims to have seen her get in a vehicle after she left her friend, just walking near an intersection that is b/t two shopping centers, bank, pharmacy and a couple fast food places.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back