2-year-old seeks lost wages in playground mishap

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
2-year-old model seeks lost wages in Connecticut playground mishap

STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) - A two-year-old model and actor who cut his head at a playground is seeking unspecified lost wages and other compensation from the city.

Konrad Mader of Greenwich was running toward a treehouse at a playground Nov. 4 when he crashed into a railing, according to a claim filed last week by his mother and reported Friday by the Advocate of Stamford.

The blond toddler received several stitches. Deena Mader, the boy's mother, did not specify how much she is seeking on behalf of her son. In a letter to officials, she demanded compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering and a "lost wage amount due to his inability to audition or take modelling or commercial jobs while his head heals."

Full Story

LOL Ghostwheel... only in New York (or LA) I would think this would happen

OMG, Well, the city can counter sue for the mother taking her child to the park in the first place. I mean, she should know that taking her child out of the bubble he lives in - in his house may cause injury. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee is right! There must not be any corners, hard surfaces or furniture in his house so he won't get injured. MAYBE child services should be called in for her carelessly doing something to put her child in harms way. OMG OMG OMG... only in america, ladies & gentlemen.:doh: :banghead: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

blueclouds said:
MAYBE child services should be called in for her carelessly doing something to put her child in harms way.
There you go. Make everyone liable for breathing, too, while we're at it, hey? I'm sure we're all polluting the atmosphere by breathing. And encroaching on other's breathing spaces?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back