Found Safe LA - Jaydon McMillion, 1, Marrero, 29 May 2017 *Arrest*

skibaboo

Mrs Map
Reaction score
JP deputies canvass Marrero neighborhood for missing 1-year-old

DBGhx4MW0AMCivw.jpg

MARRERO, LA (WVUE) -
Deputies were called to a Marrero home Tuesday about a missing 1-year-old boy.

Just before 7 a.m., officers were dispatched to the 1400 block of Lincoln Avenue, where they met with Braneka Williams. Williams told police that she and her son, Jaydon McMillion, were at a family gathering at their home on Memorial Day when she got a headache and decided to lie down. At the time, her cousin, identified as 29-year-old Jaquencia Hall, was watching Jaydon.

Williams said she did not know Jaydon was missing until later that evening around 9 p.m. She and other family members began searching the area of Acre Road and Lincoln Ave in hopes of finding him.

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand said Williams could offer no reasonable explanation as to why they waited for 12 hours to call the Sheriff’s Office.

Detectives searched Williams’ home but did not find the boy. Detectives then began receiving information from various residents and witnesses who reported seeing Hall with the missing child getting into different vehicles in the area.

Normand said while foul play is not suspected, they are concerned for Jaydon’s safety. Investigators are canvassing the neighborhood. Attempts to locate Hall have been unsuccessful.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jaydon McMillion or Jaquencia Hall is asked to contact Missing Persons Detective Miguel Dukes at 504-364-5300 or Crimestoppers at (504) 822-1111.

[video=twitter;869654263441575937]https://twitter.com/WWLTV/status/869654263441575937[/video]

Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office

18740341_1287535444677090_6519014889626393110_n.jpg
18813978_1287535508010417_1467160762340083926_n.jpg

MISSING PERSON PLEASE SHARE

The JPSO is asking for the public's assistance in finding a missing 1 year old child.

On May 29, 2017 Jaydon McMillon was abducted from his home, 1400 block of Lincoln Ave. Marrero, La by his cousin, Jaquencia Hall. All attempts to locate Hall have proved fruitless.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jaydon McMillion or Jaquencia Hall (pictured below) is asked to contact Missing Persons Detective Miguel Dukes at 504-364-5300 or CRIMESTOPPERS.
https://www.facebook.com/JeffersonP...s/1287538981343403?match=amFxdWVuY2lhIGhhbGw=

she knew by 9 p.m. but waited until the morning to call police?! wth is really going on here?

is Jaydon really only 1? he looks closer to 2/3 with all those teeth

I have hope her cousin will do the right thing and bring him back but geez, she must want to go to prison badly

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand said Williams could offer no reasonable explanation as to why they waited for 12 hours to call the Sheriff’s Office.

Getting into different vehicles.
This is not good at all. No reasonable explanation.
Jaydon is beautiful!

According to the poster, he'll be 2 in July.

she knew by 9 p.m. but waited until the morning to call police?! wth is really going on here?

is Jaydon really only 1? he looks closer to 2/3 with all those teeth

I have hope her cousin will do the right thing and bring him back but geez, she must want to go to prison badly

I was just looking at his teeth, also and am questioning his age.

I dont understand how you can "wait" when a child is missing. Unbelievable.
Stay safe Jaydon.

I dont understand how you can "wait" when a child is missing. Unbelievable.
Stay safe Jaydon.
Yeah. Did they just go to bed and call in the morning? What the hell?!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Anyone able to find any info on prior arrests for JH? Since the pic provided seems to be a mugshot. I looked for myself but it appears data on past arrests is scarce.

Maybe if the aunt and baby are missing they thought they would wait and maybe she had taken him for the night and didn't think it was worth alerting the police but then when they still didn't show up in the morning....?

HES BEEN FOUND SAFE <3 <3 the aunt overdosed on drugs and was found today at 4

I think the reason why they didn't worry so much and call the police right away is because she was family and probably hoped she'd show up

http://www.fox8live.com/story/35549...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"Jaydon McMillion has been located in New Orleans by members of the New Orleans Police Department. NOPD responded to a call for medical assistance in reference to a female that was apparently undergoing a drug overdose. The female turned out to be Jaquencia Hall, and she was accompanied by Jaydon. Jaydon was unharmed, and he was transported to our Investigations Bureau and reunited with his mother.

"Hall is currently undergoing medical treatment, and upon her release she will be arrested for simple kidnapping."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back