FL FL - Keri Cefarelli, 40, North Fort Myers, 5 Jan 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
40-year-old Keri Cefarelli was first reported missing by her boyfriend on January 5th, telling deputies that Keri left with nothing but the shorts and tank top she was wearing, and that he couldn’t catch up with her.

In the months that followed, there have been several unconfirmed sightings of the mother, however to date, she hasn’t turned up or been in contact with friends or relatives. Keri was living in North Fort Myers at the time she went missing and was possibly seen in central Fort Myers and/or the area of Colonial Boulevard and Plantation Road shortly after her disappearance.

Family members, who live out of state, are growing increasingly fearful for her wellbeing and safety and are hoping that someone may have seen her in recent weeks.

Keri is described as 5’5”, 120 pounds with a tattoo of a cat on her ankle and a flower on her right shoulder.

Keri%20Cefarelli_1496156213052_60369293_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/family-increasingly-worried-about-missing-mom

Same date and it was the only arrest of her life, thanks for posting

I don't have much confidence in unconfirmed sightings. I don't see a mother leaving her child/kids willingly either. I wish there was more information.

I just read, a article that was a reply by the boyfriend, that is completely different then the original story..
I will post some stiff as soon as I learn how

I just read, a article that was a reply by the boyfriend, that is completely different then the original story..
I will post some stiff as soon as I learn how

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1244680855658003/

Here a link to the page on Facebook of people that are looking for her with screen shot and what they believe to be proof that something happened to her from boyfriend or mother

Lee County woman still missing one year later

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/lee-county-woman-still-missing-one-year-later

“The last year has been a struggle for Keri’s family in not knowing what happened to her,” said Trish Routte, Crime Stoppers Coordinator. “When someone seemingly falls off the grid, the people who love her are instinctively going to envision every scenario possible. The goal is to find Keri safe and return her to her parents and teenage son.”

Information is being sought on a North Fort Myers woman who was last seen in January 2017.

Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is asking for the public’s continued help in trying to locate Keri Ann Cefarelli, last seen on Jan. 5, 2017, when she left her home in North Fort Myers.

Several days after her disappearance there were some verified sightings of Cefarelli in the central Fort Myers area along U.S. 41. Since then there have been no further reports.

Search continues for North Fort Myers woman now missing for more than two years

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back