Found Safe MD - Whitney Murphy, 27, Abingdon, 25 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Abingdon woman, last seen May 25

Whitney Murphy, 27, was reported missing in the area of Arundel Court.

She is described as a black female with dark hair and brown eyes. She is 4 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 130 pounds.

She was last seen wearing a burgundy Royal Farms polo shirt and dark pants.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/missing-abingdon-woman-27-last-seen-may-25

f6c587bdaca1340d20a3d63af607640d.jpg

Hey everyone!
I'm new to websleuths. I've looked around at a few cold cases, and I've been very interested. I guess it's sort of a new hobby of mine. This week I stumbled onto this case. She went missing on May 25. Abingdon is about 5 minutes from me, so clearly I'd like to help, or try to find out more information, since there's so little. But being brand new to this and to this site, I don't even know where to begin. Any advice? If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks again for posting about this and bringing it to the attention of so many people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!
I'm new to websleuths. I've looked around at a few cold cases, and I've been very interested. I guess it's sort of a new hobby of mine. This week I stumbled onto this case. She went missing on May 25. Abingdon is about 5 minutes from me, so clearly I'd like to help, or try to find out more information, since there's so little. But being brand new to this and to this site, I don't even know where to begin. Any advice? If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks again for posting about this and bringing it to the attention of so many people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to Websleuths xspazzx! Sadly, I havent seen much info online or follow up lately. I don't even think there is a fb missing page set up by family.
Perhaps you can sleuth and post here anything recently reported on Whitney's case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back