GUILTY IL - Grant Nelson, 34, stabbed to death, Lincolnwood, 30 May 2017 *Arrest*

..Two minutes after he began driving, prosecutors said that Wasni began stabbing Nelson from the back seat. Nelson was able to pull over and ran into a nearby condominium building, where he screamed, "Help me, help me! I'm going to die!" until residents called 911.
Wasni climbed into the front seat of Nelson's blood-splattered silver sedan and drove away, striking a median in the road. She jumped out of the vehicle and fled on foot.
When Lincolnwood police arrived, they found the vehiclewith blood on both the inside and the outside, with Nelson's phone open to the Uber app. The app said that Nelson's passenger was someone named Eliza.
Officers followed the trial of blood and found Nelson lying in grass. He was bleeding profusely from several wounds, and was able to tell the officers what had happened...
Using the description given by Nelson, police found her nearby crouching behind an air conditioner — a machete in one hand and a knife in the other. Police warned her that she would be shot with a Taser if she did not drop the weapons, and when she did not comply an officer used the Taser. Wasni dropped the knives and was taken into custody. Police said she did not make a statement.
https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...irl-charged-with-fatally-stabbing-uber-driver

W.T.F.

A friend's brother was attacked driving Uber yesterday in Mexico. Two guys stole his wallet, car, and phone and beat him over the head but he is ok. These Uber crimes... just weird. Sure, this happened before uber but I wonder if the rate of attacks like this are the same...

So sad for this man and those who knew and loved him. Can't even begin to fathom the anger and sadness.

And today an Uber driver here was charged with sexual assault of a 15yo girl.

I think he's the third one.

Is there some weird Uber curse or something?

And today an Uber driver here was charged with sexual assault of a 15yo girl.

I think he's the third one.

Is there some weird Uber curse or something?

Looked at your location to see where "here" is, could you be more specific of the bridge location where the assault occurred?

Can we change the name of this thread to Grant Nelson and have arrest in it. Mr. Nelson deserves his name in the title. RIP Grant Nelson.

Some posts on her social media indicate she may be schizophrenic and had been in and out of hospitals.

Some posts on her social media indicate she may be schizophrenic and had been in and out of hospitals.

That's what it seemed like to me as well. I wish someone at Walmart had seen her stealing the machete...maybe 911 could have gotten there in time...:sigh:

Mug shot at following link.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...r-killed-teen-charged-met-20170531-story.html

Sounds like she should not have been released from the hospital as she was clearly a danger.

This infuriates me. What was a 16 you old doing out at 3am? There is such a thing as a curfew for minors.
Sounds like she just slipped under everyone's radar. I've noticed with minors when it comes to hospitalization they tend to really not want to keep them longer then have to. If she wasn't a super obvious risk i can see how she was released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back