Found Deceased IN - Greg Perry, 55, Indianapolis, 25 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Friends and family of Greg Perry are desperately searching for him.

Perry, 55, was last seen leaving his office in the 6400 block of Carrollton Avenue on May 25 at 3 p.m.

Perry drives a dark green 2002 Mazda Miata with Native American license plate NA1595. The vehicle’s passenger side door is smashed in.

Police say Perry appears to be suffering from untreated depression, and he has attempted suicide in the past. The last time he tried to commit suicide, he purchased a gun and traveled to Brown County.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/31/family-friends-search-for-indianapolis-man-missing-for-a-week/

283424d444d96d039cfbe910f04e0ee5.jpg

Has anyone checked the great mother gathering in Maine? It's going on now till June 4.

Hello, friend of Greg Perry here. Hoping he is found safe and able to return home soon.

Attachments

• 18813880_1684191755220329_7081582191870253466_n.jpg
    18813880_1684191755220329_7081582191870253466_n.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 255
Hope he is found safe and my thoughts​ and prayers to friends and family 💜💜💜

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Hello, friend of Greg Perry here. Hoping he is found safe and able to return home soon.
I'm sorry for what you and his friends and family must be going through. Prayers for him to come home safe. Have people been checking Brown County's State Park? I would think if he's suffering from depression, he'd do something similiar as the last time, but that's just a guess/opinion. I hope Greg knows how loved he is.

Thanks for finding us & adding your perspective and knowledge. Anything more we should know about Gregg or his habits?

Years ago my BFF was married in Brown County State Park!

Please consider becoming verified as an Insider for Gregg's sake. You can use Search for more information, probably alert your own post & a Moderator will respond.

Thanks for finding us & adding your perspective and knowledge. Anything more we should know about Gregg or his habits?

Years ago my BFF was married in Brown County State Park!

Please consider becoming verified as an Insider for Gregg's sake. You can use Search for more information, probably alert your own post & a Moderator will respond.

That is tragic. I saw 5 updates on this thread and felt sure there would be good news.

I am from the area and Greg looks so familiar to me. I still haven't figured out how I know him.

My heart breaks for his whole family and group of friends and loved ones, but most especially for his son who was recently graduating. I hope he can become an adult with the understanding that his father loved him dearly but became a victim of a disease that can succumb one whose brain is not functioning properly, just as he could have died from pancreatitis if his pancreas stopped functioning properly.

We're all praying for you, and for everyone else who needs help and maybe doesn't know how to get it. It's there. We're here. Please let someone know when you need them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is tragic. I saw 5 updates on this thread and felt sure there would be good news.

I am from the area and Greg looks so familiar to me. I still haven't figured out how I know him.

My heart breaks for his whole family and group of friends and loved ones, but most especially for his son who was recently graduating. I hope he can become an adult with the understanding that his father loved him dearly but became a victim of a disease that can succumb one whose brain is not functioning properly, just as he could have died from pancreatitis if his pancreas stopped functioning properly.

We're all praying for you, and for everyone else who needs help and maybe doesn't know how to get it. It's there. We're here. Please let someone know when you need them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm from Indy/Carmel and didn't know him but a great deal of my friends did. It is so tragic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back