Presumed Located NC - Richard Jilg, 43, Asheville, 30 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Asheville Police Department is requesting assistance from the public to locate missing person Richard John Jilg, Jr. He was last seen on April 30, 2017, at 22 Cross Place.

Richard is 43 years of age, 6’3” tall and weighs approximately 190 lbs. He has brown hair and brown eyes and wears a long beard.

http://wlos.com/news/local/asheville-authorities-asking-for-help-finding-a-missing-man

8efdfceb83a9e7bea885a77ec832c3f2.jpg

A NamUs Page is listed on google but does not come up when clicked on.

The family they are working with is not ours.
Although we have been recently asked for a DNA sample to add to Rick’s case.
Also - Ruck is 6’2” not 6’3”, or the 6’4” sizes we see sometimes.
And - his birthday is on the 18th this month, so we are all hoping he will contact one of us.

And - his birthday is on the 18th this month, so we are all hoping he will contact one of us.

Welcome to Websleuths! It's a great place where you'll find caring people really interested in helping find your missing loved one. I've seen some amazing results from discussions had here on the forum. There is a process to become a Verified Insider here. It would be great if you could do that because cases with a VI are typically pretty active, and it's better when we have more accurate information. For example, that's the first time anyone has mentioned that Richard goes by the name Rick. Here's a link for how to become a Verified Insider.

I've been watching for information on Rick since the beginning. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I do hope he contacts someone soon. There doesn't seem to be much information on Rick out there. Any details might help.

I'm so sorry your family member is missing. Please do get a sample of DNA for his case file. I hope he comes home soon.

Welcome to Websleuths! It's a great place where you'll find caring people really interested in helping find your missing loved one. I've seen some amazing results from discussions had here on the forum. There is a process to become a Verified Insider here. It would be great if you could do that because cases with a VI are typically pretty active, and it's better when we have more accurate information. For example, that's the first time anyone has mentioned that Richard goes by the name Rick. Here's a link for how to become a Verified Insider.

I've been watching for information on Rick since the beginning. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I do hope he contacts someone soon. There doesn't seem to be much information on Rick out there. Any details might help.
Thank you. At this point we fear the worse of course, but still live with hope in our hearts. Sometimes it is so surreal.

Still no news. Nothing.
The afternoon Rick went missing he left all of his things behind. Wallet, keys, everything. Which is entirely out of character, as he always took his things whenever he left a woman, or moved on from an area.
From the scene he could have just as easily walked to the other side of the yard.
In the next day or two as was requested I will do a “Introduction” of who Rick is, and his living conditions.
Unfortunately it took weeks before the police would even file the missing persons report because of Rick’s record. Which means they have nowhere to even start as far as we know.
Ttys, & once again thank you for the support.

Still no news. Nothing.
The afternoon Rick went missing he left all of his things behind. Wallet, keys, everything. Which is entirely out of character, as he always took his things whenever he left a woman, or moved on from an area.
From the scene he could have just as easily walked to the other side of the yard.
In the next day or two as was requested I will do a “Introduction” of who Rick is, and his living conditions.
Unfortunately it took weeks before the police would even file the missing persons report because of Rick’s record. Which means they have nowhere to even start as far as we know.
Ttys, & once again thank you for the support.

I am truly sorry, again, that you are going through this. I am glad that you are still proactive in your efforts to find Richard. I hope that you are able to find him and soon. We look forward to the Introduction you will generously give us! Bless you and your family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back