IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #50
Thread #51
Thread #52
Thread #53
Thread #54
Thread #55
Thread #56
Thread #57
Thread #58
Thread #59
Thread #60

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with the latest grayhuze crime flow video

grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case. A search warrant was served upon the owner of the property (RL) where the girls' bodies were found. RL was taken into custody for an unrelated crime during that time. His statements to press and subsequent arrest for the unrelated matters are all open for discussion.

a. You may not outright accuse him of the murders but may make comparisons of his physical appearance and demeanor from MSM to those of the unidentified suspect on the bridge.

b. DO NOT post photos of random individuals to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drop off time was 1:30pm. Pick up time was scheduled to be 3:15pm. Police was called at 5:50pm. These are the times confirmed by a family member of Liberty German. Proof sent to moderator.

-Nin

Drop off time was 1:30pm. Pick up time was scheduled to be 3:15pm. Police was called at 5:50pm. These are the times confirmed by a family member of Liberty German. Proof sent to moderator.

-Nin
Do you feel the family knows there will be closure and justice for their girls soon?

JMO, but I do not think LE wants to publicly clear RL right now. Sometimes, a SK can get a thrill knowing they have not been caught and enjoys playing a cat and mouse game with LE. With putting the spotlight on RL, it might cause the SK to slip up and make mistakes the next time he attempts .... Just my thoughts and opinions. No fighting allowed. Peace out fellow sleuths

originally posted by Burnt Toast (BLT)
do you have a link that they did not find evidence? they certainly took away "armloads" of things. has LE shared any forensic testing results to date? the answer is no.

<modsnip>

LE takes "armloads" of things from every SW they serve in every case, in every jurisdiction, in every country around the world. That doesn't mean squat. It's called due diligence. It's their job.

RL isn't special. LE has done dozens of other searches on other properties, homes, cars, etc...in this case, and had "armloads" of evidence to test from them too. :scared:

It doesn't imply guilt. It means nothing.

If they had evidence that RL was a <modsnip> killer, they would have charged him by now.

MOO

<modsnip>

LE takes "armloads" of things from every SW they serve in every case, in every jurisdiction, in every country around the world. That doesn't mean squat. It's called due diligence. It's their job.

RL isn't special. LE has done dozens of other searches on other properties, homes, cars, etc...in this case, and had "armloads" of evidence to test from them too. :scared:

It doesn't imply guilt. It means nothing.

If they had evidence that RL was a <modsnip> killer, they would have charged him by now.

MOO
they have all the time in the world to build a case against him if he is the guy. there is absolutely no reason in the world to charge him with the crime before they have a solid case. LE owes the people of delphi an arrest and conviction and nothing less. it was only a few weeks ago that they were waiting on "more" forensic testing. They couldn't possibly put together a case in that time. i can't think of one thing LE would gain by charging him before they had a air tight case.

There is a reason why he is still involved in their criminal investigation, and i doubt it is simply because he is the property owner. i am curious how he is "involved" in a criminal investigation of a double homicide when he is not talking.

-Nin

Wow...That's one heck of a tight timeframe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Nin
Police were called at 5:30, yes? I saw this confirmed by Libby's grandmother yesterday.

Was the family member there at nearly 3:15? If so, a double homicide happened in something like 45 minutes. I'm sure it's possible, but it makes me wonder. Sounds too fast considering he had to walk them away from the bridge in terrain that wasn't exactly flat.

(I miss the guy checking in from Chile!)

they have all the time in the world to build a case against him if he is the guy. there is absolutely no reason in the world to charge him with the crime before they have a solid case. LE owes the people of delphi an arrest and conviction and nothing less. it was only a few weeks ago that they were waiting on "more" forensic testing. They couldn't possibly put together a case in that time. i can't think of one thing LE would gain by charging him before they had a air tight case.

There is a reason why he is still involved in their criminal investigation, and i doubt it is simply because he is the property owner. i am curious how he is "involved" in a criminal investigation of a double homicide when he is not talking.

<modsnip>

If RL was the <modsnip> killer, believe me, they would have a solid case by now. We're talking months here, not days or weeks, since they searched his property.

<modsnip>

LE is 'waiting on more forensic testing' because they need solid evidence to charge, arrest, and convict the actual killer of these 2 innocent girls. My best bet is that they have evidence (DNA) and have nobody yet to match it with.

RL just doesn't fit...with anything in this case. The only unfortunate link he has to this case, IMO, is the actual killer left the girls on his property.

Again, YMMV...

:peace:

Tuffgongc9 had an excellent post on the last thread #1013. Wonder if it can be bumped up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is one of the few cases where people keep saying LE is building a case. LE connects dots and finds evidence. Attorneys build a case.

Most lawyers tell their client to be quiet. I am still on the fence if perhaps RL saw something or perhaps he tampered with evidence that he found on his property but I am going say , jmo, that RL is not the killer.

Was the family member there at nearly 3:15? If so, a double homicide happened in something like 45 minutes. I'm sure it's possible, but it makes me wonder. Sounds too fast considering he had to walk them away from the bridge in terrain that wasn't exactly flat.

(I miss the guy checking in from Chile!)

I hour and 45 minutes. Still pretty quick, though.

Most lawyers tell their client to be quiet. I am still on the fence if perhaps RL saw something or perhaps he tampered with evidence that he found on his property but I am going say , jmo, that RL is not the killer.

I agree. If he was being cagey, it was because he was not supposed to be driving when he had to give that as his alibi.

I hour and 45 minutes. Still pretty quick, though.

But I thought on a billboard the time stamp was 2:30. Something about last seen or BG was seen. Perhaps that was the snapchat photo time? Because the pictures snapped of Abby and BG, LE could decipher the time.

This is one of the few cases where people keep saying LE is building a case. LE connects dots and finds evidence. Attorneys build a case.

Yes. Two young ladies murdered. Two capital murder cases. Attorneys will be very careful at each step.

But I thought on a billboard the time stamp was 2:30. Something about last seen or BG was seen. Perhaps that was the snapchat photo time? Because the pictures snapped of Abby and BG, LE could decipher the time.

Your memory about 2:30 is correct. BG last seen at 2:30 was on one version of the 6000 billboards.

Sure hope this case is solved soon! These families need answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes