Holiday Wishes

L L & S

Reaction score
Happy Holidays Sleuthers. I don't have anything new to add or suggest to the forums today but I do want to wish all of you that are taking time out to continue to Sleuth in Janets memory a peaceful weekend and a very happy holiday.

Hugs to the Christiansen's and the Abaroa's that are grieving this weekend. My thoughts and prayers are for justice and know that we care about you and we are holding warm thoughts for all of you who are missing Janet and Kaiden over this holiday.

To the detectives at the Durham PD, our warmest wishes are with you also, may you enjoy time with your families this Christmas season and please know that we may do a lot of venting and a lot of speculating here but we have faith that you will not let this case be forgotten in the day to day shuffle. God's speed to justice.

Very well said, L L & S. My wishes to all of you for peace and love over the holidays.

Happy Holidays to all of my fellow sleuths as well, an a very happy New Year. I have high hopes for 2006 and this case!
Let's hope this is the last Christmas a certain bird flies free.,

And, please, take time to remember that this is when Janet would have been having her second baby, the pregnancy she had just found out about on April 26.... She would have had a very special Christmas this year with her two babies. Life is so unfair!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to my fellow Sleuthers. You are such warm, caring, people and I hope that you are all blessed this coming year.

I would like to extend my sincere thoughts and prayers to the Christiansens and all of Janet's Family & Friends. I know this is a very hard time for your family and I will not be forgetting you and Janet during this holiday.

LE, I know you are working hard on the case and I wanted to wish you all a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I know you realize it's not that happy for so many people right now and I know you will not forget Janet and the precious baby she was carrying. Thank you for all you are doing to ensure Justice for Janet Marie Christiansen and her precious child, the Christiansens and all the family & friends of Janet Marie's.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone. Time for me to take off to be with my beautiful children. I'm thinking of all of you.

..merry christmas to you all.......

..i also join in the hope that 2006 will see an arrest ...SOMEONE is responsible , i sincerely hope that the guilty party is NOT enjoying the holidays in the least------------sweating it out each and every day just waiting for that knock on the door-----and it WILL come------------ and soon.

...................in remembrance of janet, her unborn child--and what should have been.

Merry Christmas to Janet's family and friends. May God give you strength this Chistmas season to enjoy the time spent with your loved ones, even though one is missing.Make the most of the time spent with your families. My day is just beginning and I will hug each member of my family a little harder, and say "I Love you" more often.
I'm up in Northern Alberta, but I haven't forgotten Janet and am waiting for the day her murderer is arrested and put behind bars where he belongs.
God Bless

Merry Christmas to all who read here! My thoughts and prayers to the family and friends who feel the absence of Janet, her baby, and Kaiden today. I am thankful today for the birth of my Savior, His life, and ressurrection, and I know that family members are not gone, but only waiting for us to join them.

I'm late in wishing you all happy holidays, but the thought is here all year through.

"And so, I'm offering this simple phrase...to kids from one to ninety-two...although it's been said, many times, many ways...Merry Christmas, to you!"

Happy Holidays to all of you guys!

TOL: You make a very good point I haven't thought about. By now, Janet would either have had her baby or have been very close to having him/her. What a special Christmas or New Year's this could have been for the Abaroa family!:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back