PA - Man kept stolen brain beneath porch, used it to get high, police say

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
1. As one does.

2. How'd we miss this one last year??

pennlive.com:

Man used brain to get high: 'Every day there's something new and bizarre': police

---
Joshua Lee Long, 26, of Carlisle, is accused of using the brain's formaldehyde to soak marijuana cigarettes - smoking "wet marijuana" - state police say. He was charged Thursday with abuse of a corpse and is in already Cumberland County prison on burglary charges.
---
He even gave the brain a nickname - "Freddy" - state police say they learned in a recorded prison conversation.
---
The rest, with booking photo of a befuddled-looking Mr. Long, at link above.

What the actual heck?

Also, you haven't lived until you've spent an entire 12-hour night shift rasslin' with a 16 year old football player who's been doing wet marijuana. Me, three cops, two security guards and a couple big strong guys from the adult ICU. Good times.

Alas, poor Freddy!

I knew him, Godot: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath gotten me high af a thousand times.

Alas, poor Freddy!

I knew him, Godot: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath gotten me high af a thousand times.
Don't I know it. (Winces.) Lord, don't I know.

From the OP link:

As coroner, Hall said he is the person authorized to dispose of the brain. "We're still looking for the rightful owner," Henneman said.

Surely, someone misses it. :sheesh:

Oh! What about the live album?

[video=youtube;oAzfWl0JbIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAzfWl0JbIc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAzfWl0JbIc[/video]

Hahaha! That's the first thing I thought of when you posted this story! As a side note, I used to have that very song set as the ringtone for my ex. :giggle:

Love it!

There are certain topic lines I see on here, and instantly think, this has to have been posted by wfgodot. Thanks, wfgodot, for always keeping it interesting.

Lends a new take to Cooper's I Love the Dead. :facepalm:

I can't even stand to see this thread's gory title come up!!!!

Make it stop!!!!!:scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back