NY NY - Queens, BlkFem 16-19, 733UFNY, keloid scar on knee, glasses, mirror, eye liner, Feb'94

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
733UFNY6.jpg
733UFNY2.jpg
733UFNY3.jpg

733UFNY.jpg
733UFNY1.jpg

Artistic renderings of the victim; Victim's clothing and personal effects Date of Discovery: February 5, 1994
Location of Discovery: Queens, Queens County, New York
Estimated Date of Death: 1993 to 1994
State of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only
Cause of Death: Unknown

Physical Description

Estimated Age: 16-19 years old
Race: Black
Height: 5'5", Estimated
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Keloid scar on the front of the right knee.
Identifiers

Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items

Clothing: Brown leather jacket, blue jeans, purple sweater, brown/black/white scarf, and brown/green/purple Nike Air Jordan sneakers.
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Inside her jacket pockets was eyeliner makeup, chap-stick, a compact mirror and glasses.

Circumstances of Discovery

The victim's partial skeletal remains were found in an abandoned lot behind a power plant near 130th Avenue and 176th Street.

Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: New York County Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Contact Person: Angela Soler
Agency Phone Number: 212-447-2770
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: Q94-00669
NCIC Case Number: Unknown

NCMEC Case Number: 1146362
NamUs Case Number: 6938
Information Source(s)

Namus
NCMEC

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/733ufny.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/967dfny.html I found this girl EHenriquez[1].jpg733UFNY4[1].jpg

Evelyn Henriquez
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: August 13, 1993
Location Last Seen: Brooklyn, New York City, Kings County, New York

Physical Description
** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.

Date of Birth: June 26, 1964
Age at Time of Disappearance: 29 years old
Race: Hispanic
Height at Time of Disappearance: 5' 6
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 126 lbs
Eye Color: Light brown eyes
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Evelyn Enriquez

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Pierced ears

Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Not available
Clothing: Blue jeans

Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Henriquez was last seen between 17.30 and 18.00 at her apartment at 104 Ross Street in Williamsburg in the New York City borough of Brooklyn on August 13, 1993. She took no suitcases.
Henriquez had two children with a police detective based in Manhattan.

Trying to figure out where and how you could possibly fit a power plant in a residential neighbourhood.

ETA: The corner of 129th and 172nd provides some clues - looks like some disused electrical equipment.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/967dfny.html I found this girl
attachment.php
attachment.php

Evelyn Henriquez
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: August 13, 1993
Location Last Seen: Brooklyn, New York City, Kings County, New York

Physical Description
** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.

Date of Birth: June 26, 1964
Age at Time of Disappearance: 29 years old
Race: Hispanic
Height at Time of Disappearance: 5' 6
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 126 lbs
Eye Color: Light brown eyes
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Evelyn Enriquez

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Pierced ears

Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Not available
Clothing: Blue jeans

Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Henriquez was last seen between 17.30 and 18.00 at her apartment at 104 Ross Street in Williamsburg in the New York City borough of Brooklyn on August 13, 1993. She took no suitcases.
Henriquez had two children with a police detective based in Manhattan.

Looks good except for her age being much older than the estimate.

I just looked at that too!! I don't think the person that wrote the info was correct.. I don't think that is a Power Plant I think its a sub station maybe for the railroad that runs behind it.. and the rest is just woods (called Railroad Park).. Iam assuming the woman was found in the big patch of woods behind the sub station which one of its corners ends up at 130th ave and 176th street... OR the address like you said is 129th and 172 nd looks more like a lot....

Trying to figure out where and how you could possibly fit a power plant in a residential neighbourhood.

ETA: The corner of 129th and 172nd provides some clues - looks like some disused electrical equipment.

If you look at the satellite picture, you can see what looks like something recently demolished in the area bounded by 172nd, Baisley, and the railway line (historical satellite views, like for street view, would be helpful). It's not inconceivable that a power station, albeit maybe a small one by modern standards, was there recently. It's a couple of hundred feet west of the corner of 130th and 176th though, so I think the author of the report made a mistake. I think the "abandoned lot" might actually be the lot at the corner of 172nd/129th, which is right by the northwestern corner of Railroad Park and the disused switching yard. The switching yard there is consistent with having a power station next to it I suppose.

Searched for a match through Doe network but nobody fits in the age range and timeline...also looked for her at missing and homeless Facebook page....no good match either. She is so young...maybe a better search at Missing and Exploited Children website. The page for New York didn't come up with a possible match.

Bumping for the lady behind the power plant!

Looks like a good match. I am not an expert in scars or birth mark but I could see how a birth mark can look like a scar. I would submit Sharice and see what happens.
I wish we knew if the coroner could see if the unidentified woman gave birth. One of the pictures of Sharice Pollard in the Namus file shows her being pregnant.

Sad to know that there is a child missing his/her mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back