Identified! Mexico - Juarez, LIVING boy, 2-3, speaks English, Feb'17 - Name withheld

Brighty

Reaction score
This story breaks my heart, not sure where to post it. This little boy was found in Juarez, Mexico on February 22 and no one has reported him missing and authorities have been unable to locate his family.

The El Paso, Texas police department is also involved because the little boy speaks English so well it is possible he is actually an American.

http://www.kvia.com/news/el-paso/po...ound-juarez-believed-to-be-american/526839072

http://www.kvia.com/news/el-paso/po...ound-juarez-believed-to-be-american/526839072

EL PASO, Texas - The police department's Crimes Against Persons Unit is asking for help identifying a child located in Juarez, Mexico on February 22, 2017.

Police say it is possible the child is an American citizen because he understands and speaks English.

The child is described as Hispanic, 3'tall, weighing 40 pounds, with short brown hair, brown eyes, and a birthmark above the left eyebrow.

Hopefully this is the correct forum, if not, apologies!

He is adorable! How could his parents not be looking for him!

posting a picture from the link above:

Boy%20found%20in%20JZ_1496438228483_6976063_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

another picture and more information:

The El Paso Police Department says the boy was found on Feb. 22, 2017 on the other side of the border but they have no idea what his name is or where he came from. Police believe the child is 2 to 3 years old and is approximately 3 feet tall and 40 pounds. They believe his first name could be “Luis,” but that is not certain.

luis-el-paso2.jpg

http://kxan.com/2017/06/02/young-boy-found-in-juarez-still-unidentified/

He is just adorable! For some reason he is familiar to me, but my daughter says I'm thinking of her friends little boy.
Hopefully we can spread the word.

awww, poor baby

I wonder if his parents were murdered ... even if so, other relatives should be able to easily identify him

He is just adorable! For some reason he is familiar to me, but my daughter says I'm thinking of her friends little boy.
When I saw that first picture, I immediately thought he looked familiar.

Sweet baby boy, I saw this in the news today and my heart broke for him. Whatever the backstory is here, I don't think it's good. :(

Sweetest face. Sad eyes. ❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The El Paso Police Department, in conjunction with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, is looking for the family of a young boy who was found in Juarez, Mexico back in February.

Officials aren't sure of the child's age, but they believe his name may be Luis. He stands three feet tall, weighs 40 pounds, and has short brown hair, brown eyes, and a birthmark over his left eye.

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/tex...ler-who-may-or-may-not-be-a-citizen/445349976

awww, poor baby

I wonder if his parents were murdered ... even if so, other relatives should be able to easily identify him

Quite possible his parents were murdered; there is a lot of drug cartel violence in Juarez. You would think he would have other family that would come forward, grandparents, aunts, uncles...such a mystery.

On Facebook people posted that he was in good condition when found so those that were familiar with this don't think he came from a home of neglect or abuse. So strange.

This has been bothering me all day...I didn't see the story when it was out in February for some reason but I wonder if they can't find his family because he is not actually from that area at all. Possibly his extended family is far away and his parents had him in Juarez for some reason and something happened to them. If family was estranged due to drugs or other reasons they may not be aware he is alone.

That is why I posted here (I didn't realize it was posted already, new to WS) I wanted more eyes to see this cute little boy and hopefully he has decent family somewhere. The cartels have routes all over this country so his family could be anywhere.

I am not too far from El Paso, we go there often, and I had not heard about him until I saw that article so I am sure if his family is not local they may have no idea.

Precious boy. :heartbeat: Is this the first publicity his disappearance has received since February? If his parents are alive and if this is somehow cartel related, they may be afraid to come forward and report him missing.

I'm really hoping it's him. They look so much alike to me.

I wonder tho, how did they locate him? He was wandering alone? a raid on a house? Guess it doesn't matter! And I think he's a match! And he has a thread on WS, if it is little Daniel. :praying::praying:

He looks familiar to me too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire