Meet Up For CrimeCon '17

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It is one week from today CrimeCon 17 takes place.

Most of the major networks will be there as well as the cable channels.

Let's plan a meet up for sometime Saturday June10th In the evening at the hotel which is the JW Marriott in Indianapolis

Does 4 PM Saturday sound good?

It is one week from today CrimeCon 17 takes place.

Most of the major networks will be there as well as the cable channels.

Let's plan a meet up for sometime Saturday June10th In the evening at the hotel which is the JW Marriott in Indianapolis

Does 4 PM Saturday sound good?

I live in Indy but I can't make it to CrimeCon. Would love to meet up with anyone if possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The address of the JW Marriott is 10 S West ST Indianapolis IN 46204

Saturday, June 10th 4 PM????

Check in and let me know if this works for you all.

You do not have to go to the convention to join us. If you live in the area and are a Websleuths member we would love to meet you.

Speak up my friends. The time is almost here.

Tricia

I feel like every hour is jam packed with something all weekend long. But, 4:00 Saturday actually works fine for us!

I should be free. Just let me know where at the JW to meet!

I think we should meet up in the lobby by registration.

Don't know the names of the bars/lounges in the JW Marriott.

Keep checking back here for details.

Saturday 4:00 PM at the JW Marriott.

All are welcome. Please post here if you want to meet up with us. You don't have to have a ticket to CrimeCon. If you live in the area and would like to join us we would love to have you.

Tricia

I think we should meet up in the lobby by registration.

Don't know the names of the bars/lounges in the JW Marriott.

Keep checking back here for details.

Saturday 4:00 PM at the JW Marriott.

All are welcome. Please post here if you want to meet up with us. You don't have to have a ticket to CrimeCon. If you live in the area and would like to join us we would love to have you.

Tricia

I know there is an Italian restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel. I also think there is a TGIFridays close/or attached.

I am going to be there and had something in that slot but can skip it for a get together. Would be nice to put some faces with user names. I will keep checking back.

I'm still working on my schedule of sessions to attend, but will try my best to make it. Just promise to overlook my
glaring social awkwardness--

I'm still working on my schedule of sessions to attend, but will try my best to make it. Just promise to overlook my
glaring social awkwardness--

Deal- you'll overlook my extra 40#, right?

Sorry I was late and couldn't find anyone. I waited at the CrimeCon registration from 4:07 until 4:30.... :(

Not knowing what anyone looks like- I did not.

I did have a nice conversation with Josh Mankiewicz.

Tricia may have been in the elevator talking to Nancy Grace
you both struck gold!

Not knowing what anyone looks like- I did not.

I did have a nice conversation with Josh Mankiewicz.

I ended up not being able to make it at 4pm....it has been a crazy weekend. I went to Websleuths Radio this morning and said hello to Tricia and told her I would not be there. Such a hectic pace this weekend but so much fun. I will wrap up my weekend with Tricia from 12-12:45 tomorrow. Can't wait until May of next year.

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. :( I really wish I could. This whole thing is heartbreaking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back