MO - Ashley Geddes, 24, brutally murdered, Kansas City, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
f5d6c000-047e-4af7-97bc-331b1fb56aa6_zpsf2u5ko0u.jpg

http://fox4kc.com/2017/06/02/kansas...use-remembered-as-a-kind-hearted-best-friend/

Police say Thursday afternoon Geddes was found dead inside her townhouse near East 45th Place and Willow in the Timbers East Subdivision. Neighbors tell FOX 4 Geddes had only lived in the residence for about five months.

Investigators also say someone broke into a back window of Geddes' home, killed her, robbed her and stole her car. As of Friday night, the killer still on the run from police.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article154159759.html

Kansas City police announced on Friday they were actively searching for a car belonging to Ashley Geddes, 24, of Kansas City. The car is a 2014 Silver Chrysler 200 with Kansas license plate number 616-JEF.

Ok guys...this is my friends daughter!! I asked that this thread be started. The victim was in her own home when someone came through a back window, murdered her, robbed her and stole her car. Her mother found her. This needs to be solved.

Ok guys...this is my friends daughter!! I asked that this thread be started. The victim was in her own home when someone came through a back window, murdered her, robbed her and stole her car. Her mother found her. This needs to be solved.

I'm so sorry 4SAM.

She has been getting slammed on SM and on the ******** account

her fb:
https://m.facebook.com/MissClipUp?tsid=0.1602556098654786&source=typeahead

interesting comment from today on one of her pictures..
I just went back and reread the first news article about her and it's not what I recall reading the first time!

Do articles change even if you've shared them when there are updates?!

Zow, looking at her picture with the glasses on, I figured she was 35 to 45 and probably conservative so....

I was very surprised when I looked at her FB. Dang.

So I went back and reread the article because I swear I didn't know she was that young or what she did for a living.

I looked at 2 of her photos (both posted 2 years ago) and read the comments. Not sure that I'm looking at the same one because I'm not seeing anything that causes alarm.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I just went back and reread the first news article about her and it's not what I recall reading the first time!

Do articles change even if you've shared them when there are updates?!

I looked at 2 of her photos (both posted 2 years ago) and read the comments. Not sure that I'm looking at the same one because I'm not seeing anything that causes alarm.

rsbm

pic I'm referring to is a selfie, for me it shows as the second pic under photos on her profile.

articles can get updated for sure. a lot of times you'll see near the top or bottom of the article the original time it was posted and when last updated. some sites will leave the original and add the update at the top of the article.

Well, she was a model and her picture was used on local concert for rap stars and she herself did some rapping. But in person, she was sweet, polite and loved her family like no other. Just because she may appear one way for her job, don't let that cloud your determination to locate the creep that did this to her. Her family and friends released balloons for her on what would have been her 25th birthday. Her mom is struggling as she she was the one posting that something was wrong because she couldn't get ahold of her and was asking people if they saw her to call. They had talked daily about her birthday and then it all stopped the night before. I am not sure of time frame.

Well, she was a model and her picture was used on local concert for rap stars and she herself did some rapping. But in person, she was sweet, polite and loved her family like no other. Just because she may appear one way for her job, don't let that cloud your determination to locate the creep that did this to her. Her family and friends released balloons for her on what would have been her 25th birthday. Her mom is struggling as she she was the one posting that something was wrong because she couldn't get ahold of her and was asking people if they saw her to call. They had talked daily about her birthday and then it all stopped the night before. I am not sure of time frame.

Hoping they find who did this to her!!

I know it's totally likely unrelated, but curious as to the distance from the Indian Creek Trail murders...

Trying to upload the flier...UGH

OMG! That comment is really scary! I hope LE are checking that out.

her house was located near 40 Highway and I 70 in Kansas City Mo, near the town of Independence, not sure what distance is from walking trail killings. I don't think they are related, but good angle

Not to worry. I'm glad we have her FB pictures! And I love rap. (As long as it's not derogatory to women).

her house was located near 40 Highway and I 70 in Kansas City Mo, near the town of Independence, not sure what distance is from walking trail killings. I don't think they are related, but good angle
Why did she have a Kansas tag?
Also, any reason why she moved?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member