OR - Attempted Kidnapping of 16 yo. Springfield Girl; Suspect Sketch Released

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Sketch depicts suspect in attempting kidnapping of teen girl on waterfront path[/h]
f3483c6a-9201-4834-9cbf-4577f520ff31-large16x9_FullSizeRender.jpg

The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, 5-foot-9, 200 pounds "with straight disheveled hair and a short scruffy, full beard," police said. The man was last seen wearing an olive green baseball cap, gray long sleeved flannel shirt over a white tee shirt, dark gray cotton sweat pants and brown lace up style boots. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call (541) 726-3721.

"She said he stared at her, making her uncomfortable for her safety. When she tried to leave, the suspect blocked her path," police said in a report. "He tackled her and took her to the ground a short time later, at which time she began actively fighting to get free."

The teen broke free, but the suspect chased her, she told police.

More at link -- she had to jump in the river to get away: http://kval.com/news/local/sketch-d...ng-kidnapping-of-teen-girl-on-waterfront-path

[h=1]Sketch depicts suspect in attempting kidnapping of teen girl on waterfront path[/h]
f3483c6a-9201-4834-9cbf-4577f520ff31-large16x9_FullSizeRender.jpg

The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, 5-foot-9, 200 pounds "with straight disheveled hair and a short scruffy, full beard," police said. The man was last seen wearing an olive green baseball cap, gray long sleeved flannel shirt over a white tee shirt, dark gray cotton sweat pants and brown lace up style boots. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call (541) 726-3721.

More at link -- she had to jump in the river to get away: http://kval.com/news/local/sketch-d...ng-kidnapping-of-teen-girl-on-waterfront-path

Brave girl hope they find him before he grabs someone new

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG, what a smart girl. Thank God she got away. The sketch is pretty detailed. I hope they get this dirt bag. Kind of resembles Matthew Mcconnaghy (bad spelling)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OMG, what a smart girl. Thank God she got away. The sketch is pretty detailed. I hope they get this dirt bag. Kind of resembles Matthew Mcconnaghy (bad spelling)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
It is very detailed. I hope it's accurate and someone recognizes him. He's too dangerous to be on the streets.

This girl did everything right. So sorry for her trauma. Now catch this pervert!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back