AZ AZ - William "The Phantom" Huff- serial killer of children- PAROLED

doodles1211

Reaction score
Who knew serial killers ever got parole? This one did and will be living in Tucson, AZ.

murdered two young girls and targeted a third, and how this person would be let out of prison and allowed to live in an unsuspecting Tucson neighborhood.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35260...er-of-children-out-of-prison-living-in-tucson

13731243_G.jpg

I feel sorry for the families of the victims, and I feel very sorry for the residents of Tucson AZ.
No-one will feel safe until he is back where he belongs - - - BEHIND BARS forever.

I don't think that I could let my children live in that town knowing this information. I would have to move in order to feel somewhat safe. Not that the rest of the world isn't scary, but when you know exactly where evil is?? I just don't understand why anyone thought... "well okay. Let's give him a chance." When this "chance" could very well end up like his first chance in life. I pray that is not the case, ever!

Since when is the line "well he hasn't committed a crime (in jail) for the last 1.5 years" a good enough reason for parole!
This evil man is a CHILD KILLER - guess he didn't have access to too many CHILDREN in jail - so I guess he's rehabilitated! *insert sarcasm*

Will find source for you
http://www.azfamily.com/story/35260...er-of-children-out-of-prison-living-in-tucson

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Their should be a PAROLE OFFENDERS LIST out their so people can check it like they do Sexual Offenders List

The 8 year girl was the daughter of the sister of his girlfriend... He has a GIRLFRIEND!?!

The 8 year girl was the daughter of the sister of his girlfriend... He has a GIRLFRIEND!?!
Huff's parole officer found an 8-year-old girl sleeping at Huff's residence earlier this week. That was apparently a violation of his terms of release.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back