Recovered/Located IA - Michael Graham, 37, North Liberty, 6 June 2017

How scary. Also per the article:
Police told KCRG-TV9 family members reported 37-year-old Michael Graham was last seen in a parking lot near his place of work between Hawkeye Drive and Highway 965 in North Liberty.
In a Facebook post, his wife said police around 1:15 p.m. were able to ping his cellphone at the border of Keokuk and Washington counties, but have since lost his location and believe the phone is turned off.
He was driving a black Volkswagen Jetta, with the Iowa license plate ELL-592.

Prayers he is found safe!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

636323347950243889-Micahel-David-Graham.jpg

[h=1]Police: Missing Coralville man texted family from his car's trunk[/h]
Family members told police that Michael David Graham, 37, sent texts saying he was forced into the trunk of his car while working at 7 Hawkeye Drive in North Liberty on Monday, according to a North Liberty Police Department news release.
Police said the last known location of Graham's cell phone was near the intersection of Keokuk-Washington Road and 265th Street near Keokuk, about an hour's drive southwest of Iowa City. That location came at about 1 p.m. Monday as Graham was communicating with his family, police said.

In a widely-shared Facebook post Monday, Graham's wife, Jill Graham asked for help finding her husband and noted that family and police have been unable to find Graham's Volkswagen, leading them to assume Graham is with it.
http://www.press-citizen.com/story/...hael-david-graham-reported-missing/373170001/

Googling, the ping was about an hour South of where he was last seen. But if he was last seen early in the morning, at least 5 hours had gone by.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[h=1]Police seeking missing Iowa man claiming he was tied up, forced into trunk[/h]http://globegazette.com/news/iowa/police-seeking-missing-iowa-man-claiming-he-was-tied-up/article_f6f93907-7b5c-5933-804f-dd4c82246b6d.html

Sadly, I agree... how can u be tied up, in a trunk, & send a text?

Yep. And if someone takes the time to tie you up why would they let you keep your phone? :thinking:

Looking at fb, he has such a beautiful family :(

I am too. What reason would someone have to tie up a man and put him in the back of his trunk and then drive off somewhere? To steal the car? What does he have that a criminal would want. And why was he left with his cell phone and the ability to use it?

Unfortunately, for the first time since I've been on WS, I have "connections" to this man. He is the husband of my (20 year) friend's good friend. My friend is very particular of who she associates with, and is a trustworthy person... so even though the story sounds hinky, I need to give him the benefit of doubt.

Crazier things have happened and won't be the first time something this bizarre has happened. Let's hope he did set this up that means he's ok.

Some are calling hoax on this one, but people are becoming so brazen and depraved, I'll believe anything these days. I pray they didn't drive that car into water. As someone who is terrified of water and severely claustrophobic, that would be a nightmare. Praying he is found soon, answers for the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back