Found Safe GA - Boy, 10, Columbus, 6 June 2017

perfectingpink

Reaction score
Columbus Police investigating possible kidnapping of 10-year-old boy

"Officers say the boy was riding his riding bike on Ventura Drive around 8:00 p.m"

[SNIP]

"The boy pulled into the van is said to be white with black hair. Officers say he was wearing an orange shirt and jeans. He was last seen riding a green bike with two 12 year old boys. "

14065300_G.png
(Van is similar to this one)
Description of man:
Black
Late 30s-early 40s
Description of van:
White utility
Blue or red ladder on top of van
2nd ladder on left back door
Rectangle rear windows with "limo tin"
Georgia license plate with the letter "K" on it

http://www.wtvm.com/story/35596077/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This is gut wrenching. We live about 90 miles from Columbus but I remember a case a few years back where another black male in a white van in Albany was trying to lure young boys to get in his white van.

One little boy was around 9-10 years old at the time. The white van had been seen casing a nearby school and when one little boy came out to cross the street to go to his home on the same street thank God his mother was waiting for him in front of their home. She literally rushed out to the van hanging on to the side trying her best to attack him. He sped off. I cant remember though if he was ever located and arrested. I will have to go back and try to read about it again when I have more time. Even if he was he may be out on the streets again by now.

Some pedophiles are nomadic and will go from town to town hunting for their next little victim.

I have a feeling of such dread and worry about this little boy and his safety. The motive 99.9% for kidnapping a young child is sexually motivated if the suspect is a stranger to the child.

I am praying for a miracle and I am hoping he will be found alive and soon.

It is so sad to know that little boys and girls really aren't safe anywhere ...not even riding their bikes in areas familiar to them.

My heart goes out to his parents who are having to endure their worst nightmare. :(

IMO

This is frightening! Please be alright young one! After silently following Naomi's case, I just can't stomach another innocent child in danger!

However, Columbus Mayor Teresa Tomlinson said no family has reported a missing child, the Ledger-Enquirer reported.

“We are presently investigating witness reports of a child abducted, but we presently have no report of a missing child from a family,” Tomlinson wrote in a text to the newspaper.

Two 12-year-old boys reportedly witnessed the man pull the boy into the van. They told police the man appeared to be in his late 30s or early 40s.

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/boy-taken-man-white-van-cops-say/tDVnKBcE8Dl9sbeyFogFUJ/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back