Men urged to wear nipple covers to be more successful with the ladies

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A Japanese sports shop is reporting a surge in demand for nipple covers as mammary gland concealment becomes all the rage in the eccentric Far-Eastern country.

The Dot Store says nipple covers, usually used by long-distance runners to prevent chafing, are flying off its shelves, with 55,000 sets being sold so far this year.

The figure far exceeds last year’s sales figures, though exact numbers were not given.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ese-men-wear-NIPPLE-COVERS.html#ixzz4jErSBJTw

Humpff ... I never even knew there was such a product!

Years ago I had a girlfriend who could have used a pair of these. She spent her life with bandaids pasted over her always-erect nipples. (Bad early day boob enhancement. Whatever was in there was hard as a damn rock and had made her nipples permanently hard. Poor thing.)

Yes, because all my past relationships ended because the blokes had protruding nipples. :rolleyes:

What's sad is all the gullible guys that shelled out money for these things.

GMAFB

Humpff ... I never even knew there was such a product!

Years ago I had a girlfriend who could have used a pair of these. She spent her life with bandaids pasted over her always-erect nipples. (Bad early day boob enhancement. Whatever was in there was hard as a damn rock and had made her nipples permanently hard. Poor thing.)

There is a product on the market for women. I believe they are called petals.

But for a guy? I never knew it was an issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back