Found Deceased OR - Theodore 'Teddy' Kudrna, 18, Eugene, 3 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]'I'm hoping that he has amnesia': Mother searching for missing Eugene teen[/h]
1f563273-79f6-4dea-a089-f4eba04fe8fe-medium36x25_170604TheodoreAlvinKudrna4.jpg

Eugene Police said 18-year-old Theodore Alvin Kudrna, also known as Teddy, was last seen with a group of acquaintances near the Valley River footbridge over the Willamette River.
Police said those acquaintances told Teddy's mother her son had fallen into the Willamette River.

They said they pulled him out of the river but left him on the river bank.
http://kval.com/news/local/im-hoping-that-he-has-amnesia-mother-searching-for-missing-eugene-teen

They pulled him out and left him there, the mind boggles, what sort of people are these?

Holy crap! One must read the comments in the second post.

First thing that popped into my head was "dry drowning". That they got him out of the water ok but then he "drowned" anyway. Sorry I would link or paste the clinical definition but I'm on my phone and can't currently. The now deleted picture shows him standing in the water. (I think?). Something is obviously not adding up. Praying for Teddy to return home safely. The rest is IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mother speaks out: http://klcc.org/post/mother-missing-teen-calls-tips-and-confirmed-sightings

Isla Dane says Theodore Kudrna been missing since June 1st. She dropped Kudrna off at 1:00pm near Skinner Butte Park, to be with a girl he’d met through social media and some of her friends.

“Kids that were with him have been saying that they were drinking and he was drunk and fell in the river and was incoherent," Dane tells KLCC.

"They said that they pulled him from the water and left him on the river bank, on his side. Called CAHOOTS and left. And when CAHOOTS went out there, they didn’t find anybody.”

Teddy's mother dropped him off near Cheshire by Lamb Cottage so he could hike up Skinner Butte and meet up with a friend. He was supposed to attend his cousin's funeral the following day but never showed up. Later that day he was supposed to report to firefighter training but did not show up to that either. It is not like Teddy to not have contact with his family.

[h=6]Eugene Police Department[/h] · 45 mins ·

Deceased person discovered in the Willamette River
At approximately 9:49 a.m. Eugene Police officers responded to the report of what a passerby believed to be a body in the Willamette River approximately one and a quarter miles downstream of the Greenway Bike Bridge. The Lane County Sheriff’s Office conducted a water rescue of the body and discovered the person to be deceased. The medical examiner has retained the body and jurisdiction of the investigation and there are no additional details available until the medical examiner’s office can complete their investigation. Case No. 17-09857

https://www.facebook.com/EugenePolice

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back