Found Safe GA - Skylee Morgan, 14, Calhoun, 5 June 2017 *Arrests*

skibaboo

Mrs Map
Reaction score
LEVI'S CALL | 14-year-old in extreme danger

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Gordon County Sheriff's Office have activated the Levi's Call, Georgia's Amber Alert for a 14-year-old girl, named Skylee Miranda Aline Morgan.

She's a white female, 5-feet-5-inches tall, and weighs about 160 pounds with blue eyes and long brown hair in a pony tail. Authorities say she was last seen at a Baymont Inn on I-75 northbound in Calhoun.

She's believed to be in a 2017 Blue Subaru Impreza, with Arizona tag number CAS-2410, being driven by 21-year-old Emily Paige Sherer. Sherer is 5-feet-4-inches tall, with blue eyes.

Authorities said they believe Skylee to be in extreme danger.

maxresdefault_1496785152812_9676780_ver1.0.jpg

Skylee Morgan
Missing date Jun 5, 2017
Missing From Calhoun, GA
Age Now 14 years old
Sex Female
Race White
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Blue
Height 5 feet 5 inches
Weight 160 pounds
Description Last seen wearing a peach colored hooded jacket, khaki shorts, and sandals

Suspect
Emily Sherer
Age Now 21 years old
Sex Female
Race White
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Hazel
Height 5 feet 4 inches
Weight 220 pounds
Description Long hair

Vehicle
Make: 2017
Model: Subaru
Year: Impreza
Color: Blue
License plate: CAS2410
License state: AZ

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/12222/10064/screen

Shannon Millsaps‏ @Shan_Millsaps 49s49 seconds ago
#LEVISCALL 14yo Skylee Morgan is believed to be in extreme danger. She was last seen at Baymont Inn in Calhoun, GA.

DBq3EO1XUAA31F4.jpg

https://twitter.com/Shan_Millsaps

I wonder who the lady is driving??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing over a day before the alert and last seen at a motel makes me very nervous.

sitting on my hands and hoping this young woman shows up safe very soon. Both of them!

has anyone found any social media for either of them?

I wonder who the 21 yr old is to her? A whole 24hrs before AA? They have one heck of a jump start! They could be states away by now! I wish the AA could be nationwide!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just got the Amber alert in TN 15 min ago. I wonder what is going on. Who is this 21 yr old to her?

I got an Tennessee Child Abduction Alert on my phone about 15-20 minutes ago.

It doesn't take long to get from north Georgia to Tennessee.

I can get to Chattanooga,Tennessee in 5-6 hours via Atlanta taking the I-285 bypass, depending on traffic (praying all the way), so she can be anywhere by now. It usually takes around 1 to 11/2 hours from Calhoun.

I can only think of one reason a 14 year old girl would be in danger from being with a 21 year old girl (with a brand new car at that). Sex trafficking.

This is purely speculation, but when I saw the ages, the fact that it's a newer car with out of state plates (this screams rental car to me, but I could be wrong) and the fact that the older girl doesn't seem to be from around here (I'm just 20 minutes from Calhoun), I'm thinking they struck up an online relationship and the older girl came to see Skylee and possibly take her back with her. Again, this is just the first thing that came to mind.

This is purely speculation, but when I saw the ages, the fact that it's a newer car with out of state plates (this screams rental car to me, but I could be wrong) and the fact that the older girl doesn't seem to be from around here (I'm just 20 minutes from Calhoun), I'm thinking they struck up an online relationship and the older girl came to see Skylee and possibly take her back with her. Again, this is just the first thing that came to mind.

Oh that is actually very good thinking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back