UT - Mom used pliers to pull son's teeth in Walmart bathroom, American Fork, Apr 2017

Renee110

Stop letting criminals off the Hook!
Reaction score
Why on earth would anyone do that?

Who knows? I've quit asking myself why anyone does what they do anymore. Police in article says his poor little teeth came out in pieces and the teeth weren't loose.

Yikes! Was he complaining of tooth pain and/or his teeth were visibly rotten but she couldn't afford a dentist? Or Wth? And why do it right there in the bathroom at the store instead of going home? And hand sanitizer...did she put it in his mouth? This entire thing is just weird and also giving me flashbacks to when I was little and my daddy would pull out our VERY LOOSE teeth with needle-nose pliers, which we referred to as "the tooth pliers." shudder I still remember the taste yuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Wow.

That is plain sick. She needs to have both those kids taken away from her.

Yikes! Was he complaining of tooth pain and/or his teeth were visibly rotten but she couldn't afford a dentist? Or Wth? And why do it right there in the bathroom at the store instead of going home?
>snip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Homeless?

My goodness! That poor kid is going to have a lifelong fear of the dentist :(. This woman has to be completely uneducated and/or mentally ill!

My goodness! That poor kid is going to have a lifelong fear of the dentist :(. This woman has to be completely uneducated and/or mentally ill!

Or a lifelong fear of his mom!

I clicked on her father's page - he has a PhD, well traveled, has money.

Kind of weird this would happen to her. One never can tell.

WTF???????????????? Why in a a Walmart bathroom????????? :crazy:

Wow.

That is plain sick. She needs to have both those kids taken away from her.

I agree, she needs to have all of the children living with her taken away for their own safety.
After reading about her I think she is accustomed to living a particularly comfortable lifestyle which has probably come to an end with the divorce. She doesn't want her lifestyle to change but the children are the ones to feel the economical squeeze (including home dentistry).

If there is a custody dispute the father will get them after this. And justifiably so too, for the children's sake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back