Post Conviction Brief

According to a local on the family FB page, the clerk is still scanning it, KZ delivered this morning in person.

According to a local on the family FB page, the clerk is still scanning it, KZ delivered this morning in person.

Just you and me here right now I guess missy.

$1.25/pg ..... looks like we will be waiting until a media outlet releases it.
Glad I got the week off... perfect timing !

Yep, and apparently they can't even email it because it's so big LOL So hopefully a local station gets it and starts scanning quickly!!! I don't think the clerk has even finished scanning it, it's not in the system yet.

You know... with a 1000+ pages, it's just KZ's way of backing away and dropping SA's case :giggle:

on another note... CASO report is 1116 pages, it's possible that KZ's brief may be bigger than their report! lol I imagine a lot of those pages are exhibits, reports, etc. With any luck, maybe KZ will post it on her site, she has the motion from August posted on there already. IMO, if I was her, I would post it and not make anyone have to pay Manitowoc County for it!

Nope I'm here too. I think it will be on Skipptrops page soon.

another update... SkippTopp called the newsroom of WBAY, they told him that they have someone at the courthouse and they are waiting to get a copy and will be putting it online. If he doesn't see it today or tomorrow, he will be getting a copy himself.

:wave: Hi everyone!

I think it's going to be a few hours before we seen anything online just because of the size of it and I think it would have to be scanned. What's another couple of hours??? LOL

:wave: Hi everyone!

I think it's going to be a few hours before we seen anything online just because of the size of it and I think it would have to be scanned. What's another couple of hours??? LOL

It will seem like an eternity:).

Angenette Levy‏Verified account
@Angenette5
There are claims of ineffective assistance of counsel in @ZellnerLaw's motion for a new trial for Steven Avery @Local12 #MakingAMurderer

an update on wbay's story..

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Ma...00-page-post-conviction-notice-427053043.html

teven Avery's attorney has filed a 1,272-page notice for post conviction relief in Manitowoc County, Action 2 News has learned.

Attorney Kathleen Zellner appeared in person to file the document Wednesday rather than providing an electronic filing.

Her filing boils down to five arguments:

1. Avery had ineffective assistance of defense counsel

2. New evidence

3. Ethical violations by special prosecutor Ken Kratz impaired Avery's due process

4. Brady violations - referring to a U.S. Supreme Court case that ruled prosecutors violated a defendant's due process by suppressing evidence that was favorable to the defendant who requested it

5. Avery's previous post-conviction motions do not bar him from bringing this claim

apparently the Clerk is now having issues making copies, so now I'm not sure anyone will get copies today. Emily Matesic (she was in the series) with WBAY is there reading it.

It took me a long while to get through the CASO report. Most of that is just a few lines on each page.

I can only imagine how long it will take to read this.

an update on wbay's story..

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Ma...00-page-post-conviction-notice-427053043.html

teven Avery's attorney has filed a 1,272-page notice for post conviction relief in Manitowoc County, Action 2 News has learned.

Attorney Kathleen Zellner appeared in person to file the document Wednesday rather than providing an electronic filing.

Her filing boils down to five arguments:

1. Avery had ineffective assistance of defense counsel

2. New evidence

3. Ethical violations by special prosecutor Ken Kratz impaired Avery's due process

4. Brady violations - referring to a U.S. Supreme Court case that ruled prosecutors violated a defendant's due process by suppressing evidence that was favorable to the defendant who requested it

5. Avery's previous post-conviction motions do not bar him from bringing this claim

apparently the Clerk is now having issues making copies, so now I'm not sure anyone will get copies today. Emily Matesic (she was in the series) with WBAY is there reading it.

Explain these away at the CrimeCon Kratz!

Clerk is having an "issue" making copies..... that doesn't even make sense. Convenient time for copier to malfunction? Take it to another damn copier!

I have read that John Ferak (Jaiddie will be happy) is on his way to the court house. I know EM with WBAY is already there. I'm one of those that like to read it for myself, so I hope they figure this out soon! I know people have been tweeting KZ to see if she will release it too.

waiting... :waiting:

I have read that John Ferak (Jaiddie will be happy) is on his way to the court house. I know EM with WBAY is already there. I'm one of those that like to read it for myself, so I hope they figure this out soon! I know people have been tweeting KZ to see if she will release it too.

waiting... :waiting:

I'm reading KZ will release it tomorrow

another reporter has posted a pic of one page...
snip from brief.jpg

Radandt has been talking to Zellner.... prosecution withheld info... sounds like the dog DID track to Kuss rd and the deer camp!

It will be interesting to see what the new evidence is.

Maybe it's DNA evidence that points to someone else as the killer or killers.

Cell phone records.

Evidence that proves evidence was planted, such as the key. (I still say if you look at the pictures of the bookshelf prior to the bedroom being searched and pictures taken of the bookshelf when the key was lying on the floor, you can see that some items on the top of the bookshelf were not disturbed and still lying in the same place, meaning Colburn is lying when he said in court he shook the bookshelf and that is when the key must have fallen out)

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back