Found Safe MS - Josh Gregory, 32, Iuka, 5 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]Colbert County man reported missing[/h]
14083746_G.jpg

14083751_G.jpg

14083759_G.jpg

He is a resident of of the Asphalt Rock Road area of Colbert County, AL.

He was last seen leaving work from G&G Steel in Iuka, Mississippi on Monday and has not been heard from since.

5 feet 9 inches tall
about 200 pounds

last seen driving his red 2000 Chevrolet Silverado with tag number 7385AT4. The truck has a large full-window sticker across the back window that says "Good Ole Boy."

http://www.wsfa.com/story/35615296/colbert-county-man-reported-missing

21 miles according to that map, correct? That's a lot of ground to cover ... I've been to the Belmont, MS area ... lots of woods, hills. Thinking accident. So sad.

Anyone see a FB Find page?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Susie Rena Lanier, age 43, Luka, MS went missing June 6 and has not been seen since. That is alarming to me.

The wife actually posted what happened to this man. Still sounds off to me, it's still quite a coincidence with the other missing lady in town. IMO. One post in particular has a bizarre story attached to the missing story in wife's page and the name of that commenter shares the same friends of the missing lady!!! Odd. Imo

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The wife actually posted what happened to this man. Still sounds off to me, it's still quite a coincidence with the other missing lady in town. IMO. One post in particular has a bizarre story attached to the missing story in wife's page and the name of that commenter shares the same friends of the missing lady!!! Odd. Imo

Very odd, indeed.

Is the wife's explanation of her husbands disappearance for 3 days explained on FB? I don't have an account there so can't see anything. What does he/she say happened?

I don't like the timing of these two going missing from the same area just one day apart. It bothers me. And when something bothers me I'm like Poirot.

Very odd, indeed.

Is the wife's explanation of her husbands disappearance for 3 days explained on FB? I don't have an account there so can't see anything. What does he/she say happened?

I don't like the timing of these two going missing from the same area just one day apart. It bothers me. And when something bothers me I'm like Poirot.
Yes, it's on her FB page. Not sure if I'm allowed to paraphrase or not. She basically says he is in the hospital and explains what happens. I can't wait to see what comes up with this other lady who is missing.

Yes, it's on her FB page. Not sure if I'm allowed to paraphrase or not. She basically says he is in the hospital and explains what happens. I can't wait to see what comes up with this other lady who is missing.

In the hospital. Yessss, I'm going to be watching Susie's case very closely. Hopefully LE is looking into a connection, too. She has already been missing for 2 weeks.

Does she have a FB Missing/Find page that I'm overlooking?

Does she have a FB Missing/Find page that I'm overlooking?

Who, Susie? Or Josh's wife? This is Josh's thread. Susie Rena Lanier has a thread here on WS and I do believe there is a Missing FB for her, but I'm unable to see it because I don't have FB.

Who, Susie? Or Josh's wife? This is Josh's thread. Susie Rena Lanier has a thread here on WS and I do believe there is a Missing FB for her, but I'm unable to see it because I don't have FB.
Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine