Age now: 65
Race: White female
Hair color: Brown
Eyes Color: Brown
Height: 65.0
Weight: 125.0
Scars and Marks: nothing

No photos disponible

UNKNOWN. ARLENE WAS LAST SEEN ON NORTH COVE RD IN OLD SAYBROOK, CT.,1 JAN 1983. SHE MAY HAVE BEEN SEEN IN SOUTH FLORIDA AFTER SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN CONNECTICUT.

omg i have never even heard of this case at all i am from ct i currently live 20 minutes from where this happened and i spent the summers of my youth in old saybrook and i am very familiar with north cove rd. is there any other information besides the spotting in florida? old saybrook is a town located on the ct shoreline all of the beaches are private except for two of them one is for the residents of oldsaybrook and westbrook the other one is open to anyone

I believe Davies is her Maiden name. Born in New York according to an Ancestry family tree. At age 17 Arlene married Mr Lebuis in March of 1969 in Stonington, New London County, Connecticut: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VWRG-XPX

Family tree on Ancestry says "Presumed dead, circumstances of death unknown, presumably murdered."

Another tree has her full birth name as Arlene Grosvenor Davies, born 18 Jul 1951 in Sullivan, NY.
[h=3][/h]

Found an article from: Wednesday, November 17, 1993
Stamford, Connecticut, Daily Advocate Page: 6

attachment.php

Attachments

• Arlene Ryan.png
    Arlene Ryan.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 73
I believe Davies is her Maiden name. Born in New York according to an Ancestry family tree. At age 17 Arlene married Mr Lebuis in March of 1969 in Stonington, New London County, Connecticut: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VWRG-XPX

Family tree on Ancestry says "Presumed dead, circumstances of death unknown, presumably murdered."

Another tree has her full birth name as Arlene Grosvenor Davies, born 18 Jul 1951 in Sullivan, NY.
[h=3][/h]

Interesting I live 20 minutes from Old Saybrook. But did she grow up there or did she attend schools in ny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting I live 20 minutes from Old Saybrook. But did she grow up there or did she attend schools in ny?

I don't know. I couldn't find her in any NY or CT yearbooks on Ancestry (but not all yearbooks are online).

I don't know. I couldn't find her in any NY or CT yearbooks on Ancestry (but not all yearbooks are online).

I’m not sure if the library in Old Saybrook would have any year books it’s a small town I wouldn’t even know where to look

I’m not sure if the library in Old Saybrook would have any year books it’s a small town I wouldn’t even know where to look

You could call the library and ask. They might have them. She would have graduated around 1970. Look for an Arlene Davies in 1967-1971 yearbooks if you decide to search.

From that posted article, and searching for more articles, it is clear Bernard Karp was convicted of throwing her off a yact in Florida.

I don't know the rules to linking MSM articles, so just do a search if this link gets deleted.

This should be updated to show she is missing in Florida, so potential matches can be made with UID remains.

Also, the first mentioned marriage was a different last name than her last name Ryan when she went missing So she possibly had Davies as a birth last name, Lebuis as a married last name, Ryan as a missing last name, and the man convicted was a Karp.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP3280
Arlene G Ryan, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: January 1, 1983
Missing From: Old Saybrook, Connecticut
Missing Age: 31 Years

Circumstances of Disappearance: UNKNOWN. ARLENE WAS LAST SEEN ON NORTH C0VE RD IN 0LD SAYBR00K, CT. SHE MAY HAVE BEEN SEEN IN S0UTH FL0RIDA AFTER SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN CONNECTICUT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back