GA - Qualeef Rhodes, 17, shot to death, Bartow County, 4 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
When authorities arrived on the scene, they discovered a young black male with a gunshot wound.

Police believe the victim is from metro Atlanta. He is described as being 5'8, 162 lbs, and between the ages of 16-21 years old. He has a scar on his upper right arm from a previous gunshot wound. He also has a tattoo on his left upper arm of four dots in a diamond formation.

The victim was found wearing a white T-shirt, black and red jeans, a red belt, black and gold shoes, and a red bandana in his back pocket. He was also wearing a red “Everest” backpack with the word “Cierra” written on the back.

I hate to be the one to say it but he sounds like a gang member. Dot tattoos can be a gang thing, previous gun shot wound at that age, colored bandana in the back pocket...

I hate to be the one to say it but he sounds like a gang member. Dot tattoos can be a gang thing, previous gun shot wound at that age, colored bandana in the back pocket...

The police think so too:

[FONT=&quot]"Due to what he was wearing and the heavy red presence there is a possibility there is a gang connection, but we don't know for certain yet," Rogers said. "We believe the victim is not from this area, but is likely from the Metro Atlanta area."[/FONT]

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/260135940-story

Ive seen teens get tattoos at home too. So that could be hard to pin down. Hopefully they have checked GDOC though. This kid had 1 shoe that the tread was worn off of. I am thinking skateboard. I guess motorcycle or bike too. That was an interesting thing they mentioned during FB press conference. I lost the link bringing it over here to Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He may be hard to I'D of many of the people who knew him were gang members. I doubt they'd be too keen to contact police even for something like this. Especially if they think it would draw attention to them

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back