Weight: 125.0 to 130.0
Clothing/Scars and Marks:
JORDACHE PANTS AND A WHITE TANK TOP SHIRT; REEBOK SHOES: RIGHT EAR SCAR
No photos disponible

MISSING PERSON LEFT W/UNKNOWN SUBJECTS FOR A PARTY

Original

Missing Person Case

A photo has been added to Gladys' NamUs profile

Her height stands out for a girl from the eighties; 5' 7" - 5' 9" (67 - 69 Inches) There are not so many UID's in this height range.

Gladys was an 18 year old mother of a young daughter.

The Namus report for Gladys states that she was last seen leaving to attend a party with unknown individuals.

The last person known to see Gladys prior to her disappearance was her sister.

I could not find as much "solid" information on her case as I would have liked. I did however find many posts online speculating that she became a victim of two individuals the night of her disappearance. I obviously can not confirm nor can I deny that to be the truth. The only thing I can confirm is that Gladys was never seen by her loved ones again.

At the time of her disappearance Gladys was described as an 18 year old Caucasian Female. She was between 5' 7" and 5' 9" and her weight was estimated around 125 lbs. She had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes.

Gladys was last seen wearing jordache pants, a white tank top and reebok shoes.

Her Aunt spoke with me today about the last time she saw Gladys or Cricket as she called her. She recalls Gladys pulling into her driveway in a black vehicle in blacked out windows. She said that Gladys was decked out in all black and she looked very pretty. Gladys told her Aunt that she was with her boss and that she was going to work in Fairfield Glades. Her aunt never saw who was driving the car and has no knowledge as to if her boss was a male or female. This would have been a few months before Gladys vanished.

Tennessee Missing and Unsolved

Coming from overseas (I had Lee's and cheaper replica's) I'm not familiar with the brand Jordache so I had to look up what kind of pants this are. Is it something like this one? Her clothes were all black so I took a black jeans from that era.

VTG 90's..JORDASHE.. HIGH WAIST..BLACK..SKINNY..DENIM..MOM..USA MADE.JEANS.. 10 | eBay

The most popular denim trend the year you were born
1982: Jordache jeans were the biggest trend.
Jordache jeans, with their stiff-looking fabric and embroidered back pockets, were one of the most popular brands at this time.

Last edited:
Correction: On one occasion she was all dressed in black, not when she got missing. As the color of the Jordache pants is unknown, I took black as a reference.

Coming from overseas (I had Lee's and cheaper replica's) I'm not familiar with the brand Jordache so I had to look up what kind of pants this are. Is it something like this one? Her clothes were all black so I took a black jeans from that era.

VTG 90's..JORDASHE.. HIGH WAIST..BLACK..SKINNY..DENIM..MOM..USA MADE.JEANS.. 10 | eBay

The most popular denim trend the year you were born
1982: Jordache jeans were the biggest trend.
Jordache jeans, with their stiff-looking fabric and embroidered back pockets, were one of the most popular brands at this time.

I posted her in Orange County NC Doe's thread who was found later that year. So she is thought to have never given birth though, but I wonder if they could be wrong. They look similar to me (especially the eyes in Carl's recon)

cromer_gladys.jpg

Last edited:
644UFNM
What do u think? Also the man in the doe picture resembles a man from the same county who went missing in 2015.

Attachments

• IMG_20201029_124723.jpg
    IMG_20201029_124723.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20201029_125534.jpg
    IMG_20201029_125534.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20201029-125903_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029-125903_Chrome.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 12
644UFNM
What do u think? Also the man in the doe picture resembles a man from the same county who went missing in 2015.

Hi and welcome @AutumnEveHodge Most stats are fine but Jane Doe has an estimated age of 30 yrs according to the autopsy report. Gladys was only 19 (20 in 1991, when this Jane Doe was found) Also there is no mentioning of childbirth. If you are interested, this is the thread for Jane Doe. NM - NM - Albuquerque, WhtFem UP2926, 25-35, blonde, in motel room, Jun'91

This is the autopsy report, some readers might find this graphic.
AlbuquerqueJaneDoeAutopsy.pdf

There is a page on FB called Tennessee Missing and Unsolved and there is a post about Gladys. What is interesting is that family members are commenting that they know what happened to her. Simone mentions that her sister and 2 other people know.. I thought it was interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back